Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by OTG View Post
    Poor you, begging for Vanilla and getting exactly what you want.

Just fucking stop, people asked for Vanilla - they WILL receive Vanilla.

No ifs, no buts, you will get EXACTLY what you asked for years, you will get fucking Vanilla.

Unspoiled, untainted and presented in it's prime beauty.

No retarded changes to accommodate casual players or new players who like to repeat a mantra along the lines of "GOGOGOGO NOOB!" like a window licking mongoloid.

You will get fucking Vanilla and I have no intention of missing out on witnessing the flood of tears when it is released.

Enjoy Vanilla.
    Us who fought for years for this will. We didnt stand up enough back in 2006 because we thought ok we may like this but we really didnt. I hate the current itteration of the game. Ive hated it since cata. There are a lot of us that want the game we paid for back then the chance to play it again. If you want certain things drom other expansions help us make vanilla not fail so the release other expansions as classic. I dont think current players underatand if the make to many changes blizzard will fail in a business sense as people will not return so blizz makes no money game over no other expansions.

If you like changes a certain expansion had start campaigning for blizz to release it dont ruin vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by OTG View Post
    Poor you, begging for Vanilla and getting exactly what you want.

Just fucking stop, people asked for Vanilla - they WILL receive Vanilla.

No ifs, no buts, you will get EXACTLY what you asked for years, you will get fucking Vanilla.

Unspoiled, untainted and presented in it's prime beauty.

No retarded changes to accommodate casual players or new players who like to repeat a mantra along the lines of "GOGOGOGO NOOB!" like a window licking mongoloid.

You will get fucking Vanilla and I have no intention of missing out on witnessing the flood of tears when it is released.

Enjoy Vanilla.
    This guys gets it. Hear, hear! I have a dinghy ready to sail those tears.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Us who fought for years for this will. We didnt stand up enough back in 2006 because we thought ok we may like this but we really didnt. I hate the current itteration of the game. Ive hated it since cata. There are a lot of us that want the game we paid for back then the chance to play it again. If you want certain things drom other expansions help us make vanilla not fail so the release other expansions as classic. I dont think current players underatand if the make to many changes blizzard will fail in a business sense as people will not return so blizz makes no money game over no other expansions.

If you like changes a certain expansion had start campaigning for blizz to release it dont ruin vanilla.
    Hell, I did not fight for it, but I am in your camp regarding this. It would be so stupid to make "Classic" with so many non-Classic features, that it would be not recognisable as Classic anymore.

Dual spec does not belong in Classic. I have been playing it more than a year, leveled 3 healers, it's fine as it is.