934 MM Hunter looking for a new home

Hi Guys,

Long story short - took a break when Nighthold came out and back now. Since my friend played my account while I was away, the gear is up well upto par.
    I am a competent raider, before taking a break I was playing shadowpriest and had logs with 85-95 percentiline on world of logs.

Not looking for a job, just a good competent guild that raids 2 - maximum 3 days a week
    Prefer times around 9-12 est but a little flexible

Disclaimer: It will take me about a week to get into swing of things on the hunter, but I have always min/maxed and only play to be top on the dps meter (with doing mechanics, of course). So if you put in a week into me, I'll put in the rest of however long I play this game to you and your guild.

I have a day job and don't like drama. I just wanna come in, do some damage and go out.

If this sounds like something you want - hit me up.

ps. willing to server/faction for the right guild.
    pps. you don't have to be 9/9 mythic. in fact, I'd like a guild that is just stepping into it, so I can learn the fights and not be dead weight.

Hello,

Our Guild OOB was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm EST.

We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spams on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo

<Iris> on Emerald Dream - US is a core group of 8/9M ToS Raiders shifting schedule for Antorus and currently filling a couple gaps created by the change.

Our Raid Schedule is Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, Optional/Farm Raid Thurs

Iris is a group of primarily mid-late 20's raiders who are shifting to a two night schedule of eight hours to be able to maintain competitive progression while dedicating fewer weeknights. We are a mature team and are looking for people who will not only play well, but also get along with the group.

We play the game for fun and to progress, which means we approach the game critically and always work to improve, but we aim to keep things lighthearted. Having everyone go on tilt when mistakes happen isn't productive or fun for anyone.

If you're interested or want more information, add me at: Naaldira#1635

Hey Syed!

Since Antorus is going to be a new opportunity for many, you should take a look at the following and let me know what you think.

Forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759220759

TL;DR: Resistance @ Hyjal-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Fri and Sat 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and are currently 8/9M. Let me know if you're interested in more details and/or you'd like to come trial with us during our optional raid night held on Wednesdays at regular raid times (7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)). We can also set up a Discord chat. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
    Riventide
    Riventide#1332

*Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild.

<The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 1/9M 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. All players welcome!

<Novare res>

About us:
    One of the oldest and most successful guilds on the Durotan server (just celebrated our 11th year anniversary). As guilds come and go, Novare Res will still remain. We pride ourselves on our family atmosphere within a thriving environment. Our raiding group is considered a Semi-hardcore group that dwells within a family tribe.

Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night. We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Novare Res could be that home for you.

Raid Type: Semi-Hardcore
    Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: (8pm – 11pm EST)

Current Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare: 2/7 Mythic, 7/7 Heroic
    Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic
    Nighthold: 1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic
    Tomb: 9/9 Heroic
    There’s plenty more to talk about, so I hope you get back to me.
    Battle Tag: KnightnGale#1402

Thank You.

Hey!

We are a 2 nights a week 6/9M looking to recruit some range.
    We raid Tues and Wed 9-as eastern

Owes#11585, taeyang#1955

Add one of us if you want to talk a bit more.

Cya!

<Ok Who Pulled> is a newly formed raiding guild looking to expand to get back into mythic raiding. During progression we will be raiding THREE nights a week from 0900-1159pm server, more if needed but unlikely.

Currently we full clear Heroic ToS on Tuesday with our mains and then run another full clear on our Alts on Wendesday.

We are a raiding guild that aims to get cutting edge every tier. Position in raiding team will be subject to performance taking into account normal things like gear, bad latency and even bad pulls.

We are not assholes looking to push world first but would like that our time spent raiding be something meaningful and full of progress , if certain people happen to be a detriment than they will be approached to see if the issue can be corrected if said venture proves to long or unfruitful than we will be looking to fill that slot with another better performing player.

At this time we are not against helping people gear their toons through our heroic farms if they would like to join us but we intend to be on Mythic very quickly.

We are looking for 2 DPS prefer ranged:
    Boomkin
    Warlock
    Mage
    Shadow Priest

Also looking for 1 Healer with a DPS OS, prefer:
    MW Monk
    Resto Druid

Please contact slikvik#1128 or Huh#1683 for more info, thanks.

Hey there, not sure if you have found a home yet, but figured I would leave you our guild "spam" if you are at all interested message one of the btags listed below!

<Premonition> is a semi hard-core raiding guild on the Magtheridon server, horde side.

Current Progress:

World: 2234
    US: 755
    Tomb - 6/9M
    Nighthold - 10/10M
    ToV - 2/3M
    EM - 7/7M

Raid Times:

Monday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)

Please contact Btag - Ludacris#1776, Limeyman#1556, or eatmyrice#11578 in game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Quote Originally Posted by Syed View Post
    Hi Guys,

Long story short - took a break when Nighthold came out and back now. Since my friend played my account while I was away, the gear is up well upto par.
    I am a competent raider, before taking a break I was playing shadowpriest and had logs with 85-95 percentiline on world of logs.

Not looking for a job, just a good competent guild that raids 2 - maximum 3 days a week
    Prefer times around 9-12 est but a little flexible

Disclaimer: It will take me about a week to get into swing of things on the hunter, but I have always min/maxed and only play to be top on the dps meter (with doing mechanics, of course). So if you put in a week into me, I'll put in the rest of however long I play this game to you and your guild.

I have a day job and don't like drama. I just wanna come in, do some damage and go out.

If this sounds like something you want - hit me up.

ps. willing to server/faction for the right guild.
    pps. you don't have to be 9/9 mythic. in fact, I'd like a guild that is just stepping into it, so I can learn the fights and not be dead weight.
    If you're willing to grind out/take feedback/research logs with our team to optimize, then you could have a home in my guild.

SECURITY guild on Arthas Horde is looking for ranged DPS -- We're 7/9 Mythic ToS. Established the guild on 11/23/2004 by me.
    Raid times are exactly 9pm-12am EST Thursday and Monday -- Tuesday we do a farm night (optional) at the same time.

Hit me up -- RyanT2112#1952

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 7/9M TOS and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Hey Syed,

I am not sure if you are still looking for a home but if you are I would like to talk to you more.

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday. We are currently 8/9m in ToS. We aim to earn Cutting Edge in all raids.

If you're interested in more information, please add me:
    Discord - Drift#8569
    BattleTag - Drift#1889
    or check out our Discord: https//discord.gg/JvSeKe3

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Syed! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
    Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST,
    Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST

4/11 Heroic Antorus, 3/9 Mythic Tomb
    We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for DPS to fill our raid roster!

About Us
    Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
    - Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
    - Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
    - Reliable attendance and promptness.
    - Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
    - Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
    - Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
    - Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
    - Have a stable Internet connection.
    - Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you!