Thread: Thrall in BFA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    They might not want to give anything spoilery away by showing a new model. I hope metzen comes back for his voice, I think he mentioned he plans on reprising.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    BTW that Thrall model looks old especially next to Anduin's armor. I think they haven't finished his BfA model yet and just threw up his Cata one on the picture. He will probably be updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    /facepalm

It's just the MoP model dude.
    I know but the fact that they used this model instead of his most recent one tells me it's probably because his new model will be similar. They probably want everyone to forget bald Thrall ever happened.
    Last edited by CreatureLives; 2017-11-10 at 03:52 PM.

/facepalm

It's just the MoP model dude. Also hair grows over time, doesn't take magic.

Metzen who is Thrall's voice actor and probably writer, is retired. They will kill Thrall off to spark some sweet faction drama.
    I'm expecting that, too. A few lines and *bam* someone kills Thrall, the war is now justified.

What? Teldra-who?

/facepalm

It's just the MoP model dude. Also hair grows over time, doesn't take magic.

Metzen who is Thrall's voice actor and probably writer, is retired. They will kill Thrall off to spark some sweet faction drama.
    Metzen has already said he will continue to voice thrall

Deleted
    Wouldn't be too surprised if he ends back up as warchief. Sylvanas doesn't seem to really want the job so it might be she passes the mantle back to him some point during legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I'm expecting that, too. A few lines and *bam* someone kills Thrall, the war is now justified.

What? Teldra-who?
    That act itself would probably snap Jaina back into at least a semblance of herself so I doubt that would happen.

I want Thrall to come back as Warchief, other Warchiefs have had their time and it's clear that out of all them from Blackhand to Sylvanas, Thrall has done the most positive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undetermined but if anything, Metzen is still voicing him, we know this and I'm sure that's not too hard of a thing to do.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi