Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    Are ferals more energy starved compared to rogue and maybe monk? How can we solve energy starvation issue with druids on when we hit fresh 110??
    Energy starvation doesn't exist, and if you think it does, you don't understand how energy specs are meant to work. That said, Feral in 7.3 has plenty of energy, easily enough even for people who don't actually like energy specs but insist on playing one anyway.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    People always tout their own spec as the most difficult to play.
    I'm more humble than that, I know my Frost DK is faceroll to play. I still play it because I enjoy the class.

pulling good damage is easy but as all classes playing it to perfection is not, feral enjoys high burst and great cleave on 2-4 targets depending on talent build.

it's a fun spec to play but hard to fully master.

Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    Are ferals more energy starved compared to rogue and maybe monk? How can we solve energy starvation issue with druids on when we hit fresh 110??
    During CDs and BL you cant spend your energy fast enough, especially if you have class ring and/or energy ring. In-between CD's and Tigers Fury you will starve if you're spamming, but as feral you want to pool energy (without capping ofc).

There are two reasons to why you want to pool energy as feral as far as i know.
    a) Ashemane's rip trait. Right after you refresh rip you want to use as many builders as possible to proc this asap.
    b) It's easier to plan around the refreshing of dots. Since the changes only Tigers Fury and Blood Talons(if talented) snapshot, you want to avoid refreshing bleeds outside of pandemic while keeping as many as possible buffed by these abilities.

Deleted
    Feral went from being hard to being a joke, too many people cried about it to blizzard about it being hard so they went and slashed it into easy spec. The only hard spec left so far ingame is SV hunter but apart from that, most wow specs are turning into casual specs.

Quote Originally Posted by fatherben View Post
    Feral went from being hard to being a joke, too many people cried about it to blizzard about it being hard so they went and slashed it into easy spec. The only hard spec left so far ingame is SV hunter but apart from that, most wow specs are turning into casual specs.
    lol we got a virtual navy SEAL over here folk.

Deleted
    I started playing feral roughly a month after 7.3, never played it before, I was put off at first with abilities and when to use them correctly. Now that vie been playing it for a while I've really enjoyed it. Its only an alt at 916 but holy crap is it fun when you single burst dps something so dead it cant sit straight till next reset.

Did I see someone mention the talent is "supposed" to be a selection between EASY, MEDIUM, HARD?
    Does blizzard stated that? Source please?

Is this even possible that this ridiculous "easy / medium / hard" option is a part, even a small part of why feral is so under represented? Because casual people would just pick easy talent in raid while everybody is just fine with it. Maybe if I masked my voice with 3D japanese girl tone and pretend to be 16 years old school girl would that actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by fatherben View Post
    The hyperbole is real.

Have you seen Arms warrior, Havoc DH, BM hunter, Frost DK, Affliction Lock etc....

Feral still has snapshotting from Tigers Fury and Blood Talons, Blood Talons is basically on par with Omen of Clarity so people use the easier of the two of course. The only real change is Save Roar not snapshotting but that means nothing when it was 100% uptime anyway.

Feral is still one of the "harder" rotations and the difference between a good and bad feral will still be clear to see.