Thread: Food Forum?

Food Forum?

I just realized this... there is no forum for Food in the off-topic forums, any chances we could get one of those?

There's no reason for one. The forum isn't about cooking, and food isn't such a popular topic that we need a whole section for it. If you wanted to make a thread about food in Fun Stuff or General Off-Topic, no one would stop you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    There's no reason for one. The forum isn't about cooking, and food isn't such a popular topic that we need a whole section for it. If you wanted to make a thread about food in Fun Stuff or General Off-Topic, no one would stop you.
    But, everyone loves food.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind a subforum about food and cooking etc. Gastronomi has always been fascinating.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm not sure there is enough interest in the topic to support an entire forum. That is something I would reconsider if there was a significantly popular megathread for some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    i too would like a food subforum.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I would love to see a food forum. I'm sure people here have good recipes to share. Except for those who don't eat pineapple on their pizzas.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I would love to see a food forum. I'm sure people here have good recipes to share. Except for those who don't eat pineapple on their pizzas.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Just make a thread in the chat section.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I spend too much time on this site as it is and you want to throw in something else for me to stick around for? You monster!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    *shudders* ABOMINATION!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..