Is 7.3.5 The Last Legion Content Patch?

Or is there a chance we also get 7.4 as an even bigger content patch than what's been presented for 7.3.5?

Considering BfA probably won't be out until August-September.

Deleted
    They said we would get two more patches after 7.3, which are 7.3.2 and 7.3.5. Not a chance for 7.4 sry m8.

Content as in new areas... ? Yes, we're done.
    Content as in updated features... ? No, we'll get 1-2 more patches - and that number includes Patch 7.3.5.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would strongly suspect 7.3.5 will be the last actual content patch. I'd be very surprised if they had anything else up their sleeves. The levelling changes and Ulduar Timewalking is already more than I expected we'd see in 7.3.5.

They will use the promise of Beta & some gated pre-BFA story events and scenarios to keep everyone engaged in the run up to the expansion over the course of the next year.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    I would strongly suspect 7.3.5 will be the last actual content patch. I'd be very surprised if they had anything else up their sleeves. The levelling changes and Ulduar Timewalking is already more than I expected we'd see in 7.3.5.

They will use the promise of Beta & some gated pre-BFA story events and scenarios to keep everyone engaged in the run up to the expansion over the course of the next year.
    I can see a minor patch post Patch 7.3.5. that revolves around some back end items for the expansion - coupled with 1-2 features for the community.