Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Paying for Premium should remove all Infractions and limits

I'd like to make a suggestion that this site should consider. If someone pays for premium, they get all their infractions removed and the infraction limit is increased before getting bans.

For people who are paying members, they should get some benefits for doing so, especially active forum users.

So Pay to Win forums. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I'd like to make a suggestion that this site should consider. If someone pays for premium, they get all their infractions removed and the infraction limit is increased before getting bans.

For people who are paying members, they should get some benefits for doing so, especially active forum users.
    Doesn't surprise me you are the first one to request this, and probably also single-handedly biggest benefitter of such policy

But no. If one misbehaves, should not get "pay-to-win" option to escape judgement.

So system that is idiot proof for ppl who can't post things correct way with obvious intent(infractable)

It seems pretty unethical. No one should be able to insult people or break the forum rules, and then magically pay to have infractions removed so that they can continue to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 dollar for "Get Out of Jail" cards?

Fuck no.

But I can see why you would want such a feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    It seems pretty unethical. No one should be able to insult people or break the forum rules, and then magically pay to have infractions removed so that they can continue to do it.
    Some people won't even need this kind of an option, I don't need to give you names of the posters who ALWAYS escape the final permaban, no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    That's actually on it works in real life. Considering we all know this forum is very corrupt, we could at least be honest about it and start to implement an official donation method with benefits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Lol fuck off, Jaylock. You get all your shit removed anyway, for whatever reason. Paying money doesn't mean you don't have to follow rules.
    Im suggesting it because maybe people want to have a fresh start on their MMO-C account, and it would actually get me to pay to support the site if they did something like what I am suggesting.

No need to be rude over a suggestion.

Also, moderators will inevitably see the "Premium" badge on someone and that will change their decision making.

You're being very naive.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ridiculous idea.

Eh I would rather pay money to have a cleaner forum. Maybe I can pay to lower peoples infraction limits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    *snip*
    Wow you are one of the few people that I know of on this forum who really have an issue with me. Show me on the doll where the bad man hurt you.

Ofcourse Jaylock is the one suggesting this..

That is ridiculous, rules are made for a specific reason and overlooking them for money is also known as corruption. The moment a forum gets corrupted like that, people will just find another forum to call home. At least I certainly would.

Im suggesting it because maybe people want to have a fresh start on their MMO-C account, and it would actually get me to pay to support the site if they did something like what I am suggesting.

No need to be rude over a suggestion.
    No, no, you can support them(you seem to be willing) but they don't actually need your input this time, so they like you to instead flash money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    No, no, you can support them(you seem to be willing) but they don't actually need your input this time, so they like you to instead flash money.
    The point is, in order for someone to pay someone else money, they need to provide something that is worth paying the money in the first place. That is why I made this suggestion. I'm not just going to fork over money if all i get is a "premium" forum badge under my name and avatar.

Deleted
    I support this. Would pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    The point is, in order for someone to pay someone else money, they need to provide something that is worth paying the money in the first place
    How about for the platform that allows you to spew almost unending garbage posts?
    Speciation Is Gradual

The point is, in order for someone to pay someone else money, they need to provide something that is worth paying the money in the first place. That is why I made this suggestion. I'm not just going to fork over money if all i get is a "premium" forum badge under my name and avatar.
    What are you saying, oh my. You have had these informative sites for free ages, yet you dare to ask more of them? Don't you have feelings? Just open your wallet.