Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    what does my poop turn into as a treant?
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

  2. #42
    Bears shit in the woods.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Smellyflute View Post
    I'd eat a bunch in bear form and then quickly switch to flight form and unload on some gankers trying to get in those last few ganks before the pvp change.
    oh did i kill ya ? are ya in Eu ? because i've been doing that lately on my rogue, but no camping just kill and move on.

    xXx English is not my first language xXx

  4. #44
    What If you transformed mid poop

  5. #45
    I'd eat and poop in bearform, then camp the poo in Treeform.

    Rinse and repeat untill i'm bigger then the f* Petronas Towers.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    in bird form and I would shit all over draenor because WoD was shit
    That explains why it was shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Do people normally shit on shit?

    Well you always poop in the toilet because that's where the other poop is... no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    You say humble, I say beaten. These guys used to make games and then show us. If we liked it or not, they were still in control. Now we've got them beaten at every corner - Twitter, MMO-C, the wow forums, the infinite mmo news sites, etc. Blizzard has nowhere left to turn, they have been properly subdued by the ravenous consumers that we've become.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axcel View Post
    Oh the titans, the Forums are leaking again.

  7. #47
    As a Bear in the Woods.

  8. #48
    bear form, and i would always sit on a toilet and spray air freshener afterwards. and i would courtesy flush.



    does a bear shit in the woods?
    And to you, good sir, I say that is what she said.

  9. #49
    My personal gaming blog:
    https://potpourri87.wordpress.com/

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Do people normally shit on shit?
    You ever use a porta-john?

  11. #51
    Moonkin form! then I spam moonfire until it disintegrated = no evidence, also if its messy it would get stuck in my fur and I wouldnt notice any way...
    "You think you do, but you don't..."

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    what does my poop turn into as a treant?
    A stool.

    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”

    -Christopher Hitchens, 13 April 1949 – 15 December 2011

  13. #53
    Fly form and shit on pigeons.
    DAMN YOU FLYING RATS!!!!

  14. #54
    Scarab Lord OneWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tesseract
    Posts
    4,823
    Get into Bear form.
    Poop. Make a pile.
    Move a bit to the right.

    Get into Moonkin form....
    Poop. Make a pile.
    Move a bit to the right...

    You get the idea.
    "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man loses his nerves"

  15. #55
    Blizz should implement a special hippo form for pooping.


  16. #56
    In water form.... like a goldfish.
    Tell the people that you care for you love them,
    Because Life is Short.
    Scream it at them in German,
    Because Life is Terrifying and Confusing as well.

  17. #57
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    McDonald, TN.
    Posts
    763
    Stay off the drugs bro
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •