Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So what's for dinner on Saturday November 11th 2017

Also what is your favorite taco or on a Taco Fast Food?

Chicken or Steak.
    Tomato
    Sour Cream
    Fresh Shredded Cheese

Sometimes cool ranch.

Favorite is Del Taco
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-11-12 at 01:08 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Favorite is Del Taco
    God dammit. That's my favorite too. Had it for lunch, and have a combo burrito in a bag sitting on my desk.

If you like their chicken soft tacos, try getting it with the chipotle sauce instead of the regular sauce. You can thank me later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Wife is making japanese curry.

Mucho Burrito hard shell steak taco with sour cream, beans, lettuce, and hot sauce.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    God dammit. That's my favorite too. Had it for lunch, and have a combo burrito in a bag sitting on my desk.

If you like their chicken soft tacos, try getting it with the chipotle sauce instead of the regular sauce. You can thank me later.
    Yeah been awhile used to do Taco Bell but fuck it's so bad now, used to like their Mexican Pizza, but today, they died to me, LOL!

I'll definitely try the chipotle, but most times, I don't add restaurant sauce on it.

2 corn tortillas, pork, cilantro, onion, queso fresco.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subway.

Too lazy to cook tonight.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Subway.

Too lazy to cook tonight.
    Lol yeah Saturday thought I was being the only lazy ass today.

Perfect Taco is?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    2 corn tortillas, pork, cilantro, onion, queso fresco.
    What cilantro taste like? Never had it heard some hate is some love it.

Indian Chicken Korma and Jalfrezi with rice and yogurt. <3

I got a free Red Robin's double tavern burger and bottomless steak fries. Go Veterans day.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Going keto again Monday so I'm carbing up with KFC tonight

Best burritos I've ever had were from Sanatanas in SoCal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    I got a free Red Robin's double tavern burger and bottomless steak fries. Go Veterans day.
    The only free meal I've ever taken for Veteran's Day was in Afghanistan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had some left over spaghetti and a cherry sprite. Chicken, Cheese, tomato, lettuce, and sour cream is good to me

I do want to go back to chipoltle some time to try their queso, I'd say chicken, brown rice, lettuce, salsa, and queso would be my order.

Chicken fried steak or a schnitzel as they say in Germany.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Had some left over chook last night. I don't have any ability to cook for myself - so it was just some left over takeaway BBQ chicken.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    The only free meal I've ever taken for Veteran's Day was in Afghanistan.
    They were pretty good too, huh? I remember the first time I landed in Taqqadum and getting midrats of steak and eggs. It was no wonder so many people easily got so fat over there.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Simple dinner tonight, a sandwich : Jewish rye, corned beef, Swiss cheese, honey mustard, coleslaw. Simple but delicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made my mother's polynesian pork recipe

As for tacos, I don't like them. I'll eat them if that's what's for supper someone else is making, or once in a while I'll make them for my boyfriend, but I would really rather not have them.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

a nice warm plate of sadness, with a glass of tears to wash it down

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    dinner today, was a 1lb steak, one egg and about one potato of hash browns, also some biscuits and gravy. also like 5 hours ago.

favorite fast food taco, is del taco's chicken soft, no lettuce.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    There are times I think 2.1 is turning Pastafarian.

Her hometown is renowned for steamed dishes and she finds even many Chinese dishes to be too dry for her. She's also a bit traditional about things and feels like she should be in charge of cooking; however, with her new shop she just doesn't have time to cook. Her compromise is to ask me to cook pasta for her -- which she sees as buttering me up and letting me eat foreign dishes. This happens about three times a week.

Yesterday was Single's Day, the big sales day here, and it isn't all just online sales. Her health and beauty shop was jammed until well after closing time, even with her little sister and the daughter of her older sister on hand to help. They straggled in just after midnight, but 2.1 had sent her SOS "we want pasta" before they left the shop.

So, dinner was pasta arrabiata with Chinese characteristics. Allow me to apologize in advance to generations of Italians! 2.1 is mildly Buddhist -- as a practical matter she is tiny as well, so she tends to eat very little meat just to stick to a healthy diet. So, imagine something like this with a sprinkle of sawdust, I mean Kraft "Parmesan":

I cut a chicken breast into roughly thumb sized slices a bit more than 1/8th of an inch thick, cooked them up in a skillet with just a bit of salt and oregano (that's an exotic spice here) and a bit of olive oil. That was served on the side, along with a plate of scrambled eggs and 2.1's contribution -- a chicken leg chopped into slices (bone in) fried in a numbing and spicy oil and another Chinese dish I almost recognized but can't recall exactly what goes into it.

Yep, they spooned the rotini into small bowls, garnished according to their preference (2.1 went with eggs, older sister's daughter went for chicken), and 2.1 splashed on a bit of her favorite light soy sauce! Did I mention she likes pasta in forms like rotini or penne because she prefers to eat with chopsticks? There you have it, 2.1 and pasta with Chinese characteristics.

Edit: Tacos? I'm sure somewhere in Beijing has 'em, but I'd have no idea where. Mexican food hasn't caught on here, and if I want something like that I'll have to cook burritos on my own.
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2017-11-12 at 02:03 AM.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.