Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Only if we get playable two-headed ogres!

Only if they follow the old April Fool's joke where you had 2 people controlling it! Kinda like how they end up doing with Cho'Gall in Heroes of the Storm... 2 players, 1 body, twice the power!

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Ogre_(...ed_Player_Race

Edit: Actually now that I think of it, as long as you are forced to roll the ogre with a friend, I would seriously kinda like this idea. o_o Just have one person who can control the movement and the other gets a passive extra damage boost to make up for it, making coordination extremely important with the other person.
    Last edited by Sigxy the Lemming; 2018-02-03 at 02:02 PM.

I like Ogres but they are not going to happen, they are just too big (and wouldn't be able to pass through doors) - and making them smaller would just make them look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I like Ogres but they are not going to happen, they are just too big (and wouldn't be able to pass through doors) - and making them smaller would just make them look stupid.
    Ogres are already shorter than both tauren and Zandalari in lore.
    Last edited by Atethecat; 2018-02-03 at 03:12 PM.

I don't think the Main unverse Orcs can join at all. But the Draenor ones would ge a possibility to counter Draenor Orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Ogres are already shorter than both tauren and Zandalari in lore.
    Don't really care, they aren't in game, and the small Ogre that exist in game look silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Don't really care, they aren't in game, and the small Ogre that exist in game look silly.
    you care or not don't matter in the actual game context, they are shorter than tauren and zandalari

they are in the game too, if you go to silithus and loch modan or even in stonemaul clan youw ill find smal "normal" ogres.

i tough this meme was dead in page 7 or 6

Ofc what I care about doesn't matter, but the game is also lore and as I already said the small Ogres look silly, like Gnome-silly. Most Ogres are much bigger in WoW.

Maybe Ogres can share the Kul'tiran animations? (which to my understanding are made from the ground up)... Not sure how well they would fit, I'd imagine kul'tirans stand straigthter and prouder, but also depends on the kind of ogre I suppose, since we saw in Draenor that not all of them are savage brutes.... Not certain smart Ogres have a big fan base, however.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Maybe Ogres can share the Kul'tiran animations? (which to my understanding are made from the ground up)... Not sure how well they would fit, I'd imagine kul'tirans stand straigthter and prouder, but also depends on the kind of ogre I suppose, since we saw in Draenor that not all of them are savage brutes.... Not certain smart Ogres have a big fan base, however.
    they could share animations whit orcs without a problem, pretty much like nightborne and night elves

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    This; It looks like the Kul Tirans use unique animations and since they seem to be on the road to playability, their animations would likely suit the ogres perfectly.