Azshara and N'Zoth

So, any thoughts on what might happen with these two later and what is their relationship now? Part of me thinks that "Third death" to usher old gods coming will be Azshara's. But that's kind of sad and I think it would be a waste of Azshara. Filthy shipper inside me wants to think that N'Zoth will uphold his end of the bargain (just look how gently he picked her up after our goons beat her) and cares for her. And there is hope that third death will be somebody else.
    So what do you think will happen?
    Last edited by Soulcatcher3; 2019-08-08 at 05:54 PM.

Large bet on she's in ethier in the final BFA raid or early raid 9.0 as a void mutant.

I think as shown by Deathwing N'zoth isn't super bothered about his pawns long term survival

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Large bet on she's in ethier in the final BFA raid or early raid 9.0 as a void mutant.

I think as shown by Deathwing N'zoth isn't super bothered about his pawns long term survival
    Damm shame if true... I was hoping he would keep her as his queen.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    The difference is that deathwing never succeded to free the old gods. Azshara did.
    Also a thing thats quite unlikely, but not impossible, is that he literally needs a queen for his empire. The old gods minions where mostly insectoids which to this day use some kind of monarchy as ruling system. Uniting the different races under azshara could be possible.

Azshara will likely be used as some kind of flesh-battery to power some sort of ritual, like Gul'dan was to open the Dark Portal for the Iron Horde.

Killing her will end up being a Bad Thing but Tyrande will do it anyway because lore reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Azshara will likely be used as some kind of flesh-battery to power some sort of ritual, like Gul'dan was to open the Dark Portal for the Iron Horde.

Killing her will end up being a Bad Thing but Tyrande will do it anyway because lore reasons.
    It would be sad if they kill her off. She's supposed to be one of the more powerful beings on Azeroth, why waste her like that... Not to mention that she's a pretty great character. Would be a much nicer twist if N'Zoth kept her has his minion/queen. Very annoying when "evil" means "betray your allies and minions". Why not have them work together as a villain couple?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulcatcher3 View Post
    Azshara and N'Zoth
    They'll be the focus of the next expansion with N'zoth being the final boss. Azshara will again be a mid-expansion end boss in another raid designed around her, but this time Void themed.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    The difference is that deathwing never succeded to free the old gods. Azshara did.
    Also a thing thats quite unlikely, but not impossible, is that he literally needs a queen for his empire. The old gods minions where mostly insectoids which to this day use some kind of monarchy as ruling system. Uniting the different races under azshara could be possible.
    When he was dead and stabbed through wyrmrest that was his victory state. N'zoth would always have killed Deathwing regardless.

You may have a point about the monarchy.

Editted: Because I'm a dick who didn't fully read your post before replying. Sorry about that
    Last edited by Newname1234567890; 2019-08-08 at 07:35 PM.

She will betray him and help us in the final fight against nzoth.

In turn nagas will become an allied race to both horde an alliance.

you heard it here first folks.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.