Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    Chill,wow classic is gonna last 2 months top once ppl see how horrid it was,theres gonna be 10k ppl online across all classic realms within 2 months.Meanwhile i'm preparing my "i told you so.." speech XD
    Imagine thinking wow classic would die in 2 months, good job you dumb piece of shit. Please give us the SPEECH PLEASE!!!

It's funny how quickly inflammatory threads that support Classic are closed even in the Classic forum, but inflammatory threads that shits on Classic happily stay open, even in the Classic forum and even after months.

Maybe there is a moderation-related reason why it seems that more than half the people posting the Classic forums are anti-Classic trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Well, the OP was right though. It's a waste and most servers in the EU at least are more or less dead.
    There are a few left that still get players but as was said from the start: It's a small gang of players. The only thing they managed to do here was split up the population and have two games with half as many players.
    I can't believe how many times I see this being posted, and it's just flat out untrue. Do you guys just hate Classic that much that you actively make this shit up? Log on, look at the server status...the realms are nowhere near dead lol

I'm posting this as of 10:44 AM EST on 11/29/19 and the servers, granted I'm NA, are:

5 Full
    21 High
    14 Medium
    1 Low

The single "low" server is Sul'thraze, the only Brazilian server.

So at 10:44am 26/41 realms are either High or Full, 14 medium, 1 low.

What do you think it looks like at prime time? There's a reason over 20 servers (again, NA, to be fair) have login queues every single night.

I can't speak for EU but I can't imagine it's much different there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.

Chill,wow classic is gonna last 2 months top once ppl see how horrid it was,theres gonna be 10k ppl online across all classic realms within 2 months.Meanwhile i'm preparing my "i told you so.." speech XD
    lol this didn't age well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftzor View Post
    Imagine thinking wow classic would die in 2 months, good job you dumb piece of shit. Please give us the SPEECH PLEASE!!!
    imagine being so underdeveloped socially that you flame people's comments from two years ago. looks like you've jumped guilds 3 times within a few weeks, guess the toxicity extends deeper than I originally imagined.

is this not a necro posted- thread? why is it alive again lol. it was made based on speculation before classic release, not to discuss classic post launch. thread should be locked.
    Last edited by lifteez; 2019-11-29 at 04:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    I think I'm close to understanding this thread. . ./places tinfoil hat squarely on head. . .Ah, yes. I see now. . . /tinfoil hat off, approaching reality once more

Quote Originally Posted by Storfan View Post
    It's called loss aversion. People dont like the risk of having, or playing the inferior version of two products when they dont know which is the better one, so they tend to bash the other at every time possible. You see the same in the Xbox VS Playstation war that's been going on for some time now.

These people are weak minded imbecilles.

Also, we all know vanilla is superior

Do you honestly believe the majority playing on private vanilla realms do it only because its free? I played on Nostalrius only because I have a burning passion for vanilla, a passion that blizzard refused to recongnize (until now).

1 months wow-sub is basically the cost of a lunch in most of the western developed world and I will GLADLY pay it.
    Your post just basically called yourself out by saying These people are weak minded imbeciles and then claiming vanilla is superior, Hypocrisy much

This is a good example of why you DON'T say shit like this lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    problem you have, man, is that I've never said 'classic is no good'.. nor have I ever said 'retail is no good'... its almost like I just enjoy watching the show.
    You are part of the show, it's funny to watch some idiot post and get proven wrong constantly.