Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Doubt that they change it too much. Even if it would be "Interrupt cast" (no aoe, no silence, no resource gain) I would still stick with elves. Extra interrupt is just too good.

I think that allied races would get opposing factions racials. I remember Blizzard saying something like that. Almost sure that void elves would get arcane torrent under different name.

Wait what
    they have said already that void elves will have a short range teleport. will be interested to see how things turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Well, yes, people who buy race change are the ones who increase the price. That's a basics of economy. The thing is it is overall player base who decides if it's worth 5$ bucks or not.
    What are you expect me to do? I'm not going to boycott the price I'm willing to pay.
    Race change is only 5 bucks?? Since when? Last I saw it was $25 atleast in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Race change is only 5 bucks?? Since when? Last I saw it was $25 atleast in the US.
    Wasn't me who started talking about 5 bucks tho. I think its 15, not 25, but I might be wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    they have said already that void elves will have a short range teleport. will be interested to see how things turn out.
    Sounds quite interesting (and broken), but we'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is quite interesting that they are planning to give a miniblink to void elves while they said they are looking into goblin rocket jump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    It is quite interesting that they are planning to give a miniblink to void elves while they said they are looking into goblin rocket jump.
    They can easily "fix" it by making really strong racials, but only usable outside of raids/dungeons/pvp like all other battle toys in Legion.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Void elf maybe, but Ill have to see what it looks like as the void theme doesnt seem to fit well with the way monk aesthetics are

I might try a Nightborne cause I do like their look.

15+ Year Old Account
    Irritated that lightforged draenei can't be monks. Hoping the class lists aren't finalized as 5 classes for Highmountain/Lightforged is weird.

Monks are kind of a off shoot of warrior in a sense. Think of it as a different combat style rather than a DK which is a risen warrior during the time of arthas. And DH as warriors of Illidan imprissoned for a long time.

The Highmountain racial that reduces a portion of all damage taken will be interesting with stagger, I look forward to seeing if it makes Highmountain the best brewmaster race (and the best tank race in general).

Quote Originally Posted by Baerong View Post
    Hello fellow monks,

I'm curious if you guys will change race when BfA hits. Seems like Highmountain Tauren, Void Elfs and Nightborne will be able to be monk, Lightforged Draenei wont.
    Source on lightforged draenei not being able to monk plz, this will sadden me greatly if this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasmagoriaX View Post
    Source on lightforged draenei not being able to monk plz, this will sadden me greatly if this is true.
    It's on the official WoW site, there's a description of the Allied Races. Things can always change of course but for now LF Draenei are excluded.