Legendary drop question

Hi guys, i started playing as Frost DK. Got Those 3 Legendaries: Ring (Seal), Legs (Sindragosa), Ring (Soul of the Dreadlord). With the changes on Frost and BoS Build, im running Unholy for now. Yesterday i Got Prydaz as my 4th DK Legendary and 1st as Unholy. I've screwed up unholy legendaries or not? if im right, soul and prydaz are class legendaries. So my bad luck prot is gone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Prydaz is shared along with soul. You didn't mess up at all just means the next one should be better since the shitty ones are on your bags!

- - - Updated - - -

And sindy legplates in M+ are great with soul. Especially on fortified and teeming
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Killermath View Post
    So my bad luck prot is gone.
    Your bad luck protection still exists. Thats just a slowly increasing bonus to drop each time you fail to get a legendary drop.

What you have used up is your greatly increased chance to drop for the first 2 legendaries for a spec.
    Since the ring and Prydaz are shared across all 3 specs - they count as your first two for UH (and for Blood as well)-- so yeah you are out of luck regarding the easy first 2 legendaries. Not much can be done bout that.