Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Sweden lists milk as a hate symbol

In a new report on "the white hatred" in Sweden, by the Total Defense Research Institute (Foi) commissioned by the government to map comments written on sites on the internet, milk is listed as a hate symbol and a symbol of "white power," along with the okay-symbol much used by Donald Trump.

The stated purpose of the report is to "provide an insight into some digital environments whose common denominator is that they are all xenophobic".

Expressing threats or profanity is considered to be an example of hatred, but expressions of anxiety or fear are also considered to be hatred, according to the report.

The report is of course the first step to change the constitution, which the Swedish government wants to do to prohibit certain websites that reveal the ethnicity of convicted criminals, and to silence free speech.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...te-symbol.html

That's fucking ridiculous! Milk is a hate symbol?!

10+ Year Old Account
    The relevant part of the report is page 32, but I can’t read Swede.

If it is accurate that milk is being called a hate symbol, then my muesli has some serious explaining to do.

Deleted
    White mothers DO use milk to feed their little hitler youths, duh.

15+ Year Old Account
    The problem with countries with little to no problems is that they tend to create problems out of boredom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    The problem with countries with little to no problems is that they tend to create problems out of boredom.
    Sweden isn't a country without problems. They do as much to accommodate everyone, that they are slowly created a fence of SJW rulings.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Sweden isn't a country without problems. They do as much to accommodate everyone, that they are slowly created a fence of SJW rulings.
    Considering the problems many other countries have, Sweden have next to no problems.

maybe a hate symbol to the lactose intolerant? or some idiot wants it dyed a different colour because they take the "black" and "white" skin labels literally and consider colours themselves offensive. sadly such idiots do exist

Sweden yes!

I hate war, but it feels like the western world really needs a new one, because without war we just get inane garbage like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the problems many other countries have, Sweden have next to no problems.
    Every country as problems in one way or the other, sweden has plenty of their own.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Every country as problems in one way or the other, sweden has plenty of their own.
    Like what?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

If it is accurate that milk is being called a hate symbol, then my muesli has some serious explaining to do.
    All can say you know that there are some complete loonies out there when they consider milk as a hate symbol.. If that is the case then would not be surprised to see dairy farmers getting arrested and supermarkets having to take it off the shelves..

Pretty much society is going loony toon insane..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sweden yes!

I hate war, but it feels like the western world really needs a new one, because without war we just get inane garbage like this.
    We need a good 'ol nuclear war, or something to thin out the planets population by about 6 billion or so..

10+ Year Old Account
    Like what?
    Immigration and integration problems are among them, which created this particular event. I am sorry that other countries has problems and those are as well, considered, but every subject has a root.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems logical you can never be too careful and what not.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    We need a good 'ol nuclear war, or something to thin out the planets population by about 6 billion or so..
    And ruin life for the last billion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Seems logical you can never be too careful and what not.
    This is on the doorstep of too careful

I'm not sure the OP really says why milk is listed as a hate symbol clearly.

For those wondering. It's used almost like a code word to imply purity and white supremacy rather than outright saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post

For those wondering. It's used almost like a code word to imply purity and white supremacy rather than outright saying it.
    It's hysteria. I want people who unironically believe this shit to stop breathing and drinking water, because Neo-Nazis also do both of those.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And ruin life for the last billion.
    Or there could be a world wide pandemic like in years past, like the Spanish flu pandemic of 1912 and you don't destroy the planet..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    No, not a nuclear war. Just a regular war. I don't even like wars - I hate them, but some countries really desperately need some real problems, because we're just starting to invent them now.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post

I am surprised no one has gone ape shit over Coca cola or Pepsi and other brand cola soft drinks due to what colour it is..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

Here´s a rough translation, the rapport talks about symbols and memes used on the internet basically, following the explanation of some abbreviations like "WP" meaning white pride, WPWW meaning white pride worldwide.

Milk - The association between milk and the whitepower movement came in 2017 when milkdrinking white power followers appeared in Shia LeBeoufs video installation critizing trump.
    The drinking of milk reflects the idea of the perfection of the white body and can be traced back to the genetic mutation that lets many northeuropeans benefit from drinking milk as adults.
    references to milk is used by among others one of the most prominent white power proponent Richard Spencer, who wrote "Im very tolerant.... lactose tolerant" togher with a emoji of a glass of milk on his twitter profile.

So essentially it´s not about milk being racist, it´s about how it´s being used by certain groups in a racist context, as I understand it.