Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Sad but mildly intresting to see how Middle Ages is "still live" in some regions of this world.
    None of us are particularly far away from it. We all demonstrate how we could revert at any time.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Source:http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/13/villag...70/?ito=social

Jesus wept, can you imagine being so angry that a Facebook post incites you to burn down a whole village?
    It's unbelievable what people will do to defend a story line they decided was real.

All this pain and suffering, all done in the name of an Invisible Wizard.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-14 at 04:28 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    None of us are particularly far away from it. We all demonstrate how we could revert at any time.
    Stephen King (the author) has actually done a few books on that theme - when the chips start falling, we all tend to revert. Or at least enough of us to make it awful for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Stephen King (the author) has actually done a few books on that theme - when the chips start falling, we all tend to revert. Or at least enough of us to make it awful for everyone.

Sad but mildly intresting to see how Middle Ages is "still live" in some regions of this world.
    I know a few people who would do the same if you say something about the J dude.

Deleted
    It's odd isn't it? Some places still don't have free health care even.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicrusader View Post
    I know a few people who would do the same if you say something about the J dude.
    Do you?
    Cos last i checked the creator of piss Christ isn't dead, or in hiding.
    I wonder what sort of response 'piss Mohamed' would get?

Muhammad did it himself. I have proof!!!!

Deleted
    Doubt it. In todays day and age christians are pacefull and hardcore christians and even more since they obey the 10 commandments. This being said it's very easy to look at atheism on how they mock or joke about christianity the most since they know christians do not care and will never harm them. Good luck doing it with islam and you need protection your entire life!

You know people who would burn a village to the ground if they bad mouth Jesus? Yeah sure.

Its like with south park anything goes with making fun of Jews and christians but as soon as its the Muslims all hell break loose.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    You know people who would burn a village to the ground if they bad mouth Jesus? Yeah sure.

Its like with south park anything goes with making fun of Jews and christians but as soon as its the Muslims all hell break loose.
    All the christians i know are very preachy and annoying but god damn are they the nicest people

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

- - - Updated - - -

THe greatest delussion of the West is that we're somehow past that, that we're past such things as those in World War 2 or the behavior we see in less developed nations. We're not, and it doesn't take much looking to see it's always there.

whole live has been brainwashed on mosque and no real information from outside world so no wonder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    This is one of those moments where you can't do anything but leave earth and make a colony somewhere else.
    Or to the woods like Grizzly Adams.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Since apparently the only thing people want to discuss about this is how prejudiced they are against Muslims, rather than the actual topic, locking this here.