Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Why doesn’t Anduin wear a dress?

If Anduin is really a “priest” then why doesn’t he wear a dress like the rest of them? Paladins wear plate, priests and mages wear dresses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does thrall wears plate if he is a shaman? OMG
    Last edited by kraid; 2017-11-14 at 05:18 PM.

Does it matter? He can wear whatever because lore-characters are special snowflakes. At least he isn't Medan.

Deleted
    Why doesn't Genn wear plate? He's a warrior!

Faction leaders have their own rules

7+ Year Old Account
    >Why doesn’t the King wear an outfit to battle that would get him killed?
    You tell me.

Deleted
    The devs actually said he is what they call a "Hero" so even though he is a priest he can do things priests can not.

The same reason you said 'dress' instead of 'robe', to be purposely contentious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    You tell me.
    velen wears a dress everywhere and he’s practically immortal, plus tyrande has worn her prom dress for 10,000 years and she’s alive.

next point please

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    The same reason you said 'dress' instead of 'robe', to be purposely contentious.
    “A one piece garment that covers the whole body and extends down over the legs.”

dress sounds accurate to me..

Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    If Anduin is really a “priest” then why doesn’t he wear a dress like the rest of them? Paladins wear plate, priests and mages wear dresses.
    Tirion wore a dress in ICC, he was a pally.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    Because he's a paladin. A priest who puts on plate armor and wields a sword is a paladin. Blizzard is being incredibly retarded about this.

- - - Updated - - -

You tell me.
    Then why isn't everyone wearing plate armor in game? lol

He'll be too pretty wearing a dress

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Medan.[/I]
    shhhh we don't say that name around here. or anywhere, for that matter.

Because he's a paladin. A priest who puts on plate armor and wields a sword is a paladin. Blizzard is being incredibly retarded about this.
    Except he isn't a paladin, because Blizzard said themselves that he is still a priest. There is nothing "retarded" about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a Hero, he's a special case. Blizzard has already said this.

Also, I'd imagine he was trying to fill his father's shoes. In the cinematic we see him realise that he's not the kind of king that attacks his enemies with a blade, but a king who defends his allies using Holy magic.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

You tell me.
    Well, he 'could' cast Fade... and transfer threat...
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    velen wears a dress everywhere and he’s practically immortal, plus tyrande has worn her prom dress for 10,000 years and she’s alive.

next point please

- - - Updated - - -

“A one piece garment that covers the whole body and extends down over the legs.”

dress sounds accurate to me..
    So I guess that Anglican and Catholic Clergy wear dresses to? Because their vestments do go down to their ankles and lower.. Here is something that will blow your mind did you know that back in the middle ages wealthy men wore high heels and tights..

Anduin wears whatever he pleases, not restricted by gameplay armor mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, paladins say "fuck this shit, I am not good at this" and throw their weapon to the ground every time.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post

- - - Updated - - -

For a priest to become a paladin they have to take a vow before they are accepted and I don't think Anduin has done that.. And well as far as I know there is no set iron clad rule regarding what a specific major NPC can wear..

Tyrande is also a priestess and she is using bow and druid moon powers, those things dont apply even to normal players they definately wont apply to hero characters