Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    dont listen to those who say *leaders are an exception when it comes to armor* in fact they arent!, blizzard is going to give plate armor on one priest spec and tanking aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    He definitely swung that sword like a Priest, lmao. Varian’s /facepalming in Hell.
    hahahaha

and on a side note ive accepted that anduin may be a priest can everyone stop being edgy and calling me autistic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Because he's a paladin. A priest who puts on plate armor and wields a sword is a paladin. Blizzard is being incredibly retarded about this.

- - - Updated - - -

Then why isn't everyone wearing plate armor in game? lol
    That's not how it works. Paladins are part of a special organization. Priests don't put on armor and suddenly become paladins anymore than paladins becoming priests after taking off armor.

Your continued insistence that Anduin is a paladin is plain ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Why would it? He's much more a holy paladin than a priest.
    Geee I dunno... Maybe because he has trained as a priest his whole life? He put that armor on while wielding his father's sword, in an attempt to follow in his father's footsteps as a frontline warrior to honor his legacy, but quickly realized it wasn't his path. Priests and paladins don't have the same training, except they both draw power from the light. That's like saying affliction warlocks and demon hunters are the same, just because they use fel. And please stop using the plate armor as an argument, as I said, that was because he tried to be like his father.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    We were created by the biblical God.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony