Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have no doubt that he's capable of being sneaky and plot things like the other members of his race. In this case, he was doing it for the Light though. Even though he was obviously on the wrong team to start with, I kinda feel sorry for the dude. It's pretty clear that he was likely Lightforged against his will like she tried to do to Illidan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    redeemons?
    red emons.... red demons... eredar!

That's some serious phylumism going on here
    I'd like to file a formal complaint

Quote Originally Posted by Drakain View Post
    Isn't he full on brainwashed? So a naaru out nathrezimed a nathrezime? Maybe he's not the one you shouldn't trust.
    I wouldn't really call it brainwashed. He spoke up for Alleria so Xe'ra wouldn't kill her.

On the warlock side, I keep waiting for Calydus to betray me...

10+ Year Old Account
    any of these light race seem very untrustworthy
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrotix View Post
    Now the REAL person you shouldn't trust is Locus Walker. He's probably itching to betray us at some point.
    Hes just the trainer of Alleria, we don't realy need or get anything from him, so there is nothing to betray us with.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Same. They've made it fairly clear that it's something similarly compelling and potent as high end fel corruption or the influence of an old god, just a lot more "warm and comfy" and more friendly looking due to the lack of spikes or tentacles.
    Magic’s bad mmmmkay?

Anyway, fuck no I don’t trust the guy completely. Then again it seems we can’t trust the narru either, so it’s all a fucking wash.

The power of the light shall cleanse the foul corruption of the Horde from Azeroth once and for all. The only race that will be given the choice to repent will be the Taurens, the rest shall be exterminated and purified by the holy flames of righteousness.

Of course we shouldn't trust him, if not just because he's a Nathrezim, he's also become a creature of Light!

Do not trust the Light!

As if it wasn't sketchy enough in the past, the recent actions of Xe'ra have left me with little trust in these being of Light... Use it as a tool all you want but dabble too far and you've made a dumb dumb, like Turalyon, the poor sod. :P

This wonderful disdain I've acquired has also made the Void less of a threat to me. Now I'd rather go fight the Light on some world where their order and reason has left everything oppressed and trapped in crystal cities and prisons! Then we can go fight Void Lords after that! XP

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he and jaina are going to get together
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If he was completely brainwashed, why would he still trust Alleria despite X'era's wishes? Why would he and Turalyon be willing to work with Illidan aftewards? Lightforging is not brainwashing. It limits your perspective in that you cannot divine the ways of the Void but that's it.
    Because if hardcore hentai taught me anything, mindbreaking someone often times leads to unexpected results.