Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

one battle still remains

you guys did it , you finally twist the arm of a big company and got em to work on oficial legacy servers . a fine example of a comunity effort and the power of keep trying , you stick together till the goal was reached you didnt take NO for an answer . i could go on but theres no point . BUT theres another battle to fight
    another conflict to solve , in which the comunity can come together again and show em that theres nothing we couldnt achieve if we work together for a common gol , im talking about the infamous DAZE machanic , we all know it , we all have experience its bad side ( doesnt have a good side )
    and its time for it to go away for good . its time we stand together again as one and rid the world ( of warcraft ) of this cancer that has plague us for so long it is time to stand together to resit the onslaught of the devs that continue to belive is a " fun " mechanic it is time to come together again and save us from that terrible logic .

The community that campaigned for Legacy servers would most likely insult you for not being able to handle a simple mechanic like Daze.

Why would you possibly think pandering to the players who LIKE the tedious parts of the game to make it less tedious was a good idea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    The community that campaigned for Legacy servers would most likely insult you for not being able to handle a simple mechanic like Daze.

Why would you possibly think pandering to the players who LIKE the tedious parts of the game to make it less tedious was a good idea?
    show me some of those players who LIKE the daze mechanic pls

i insult devs every day after getting dazed in argus while mounted, its very fucking annoying.

Deleted
    It's an RPG though... immersion mate.

Like I bet people on the receiving end of a flashbang in an FPS game probably think it's a shit mechanic aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    i insult devs every day after getting dazed in argus while mounted, its very fucking annoying.
    its time let em now , they had their fun its time for this stupid mechanic to die or stay in the past ( legacy servers )

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    It isn't about liking it, it's about being part of the experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai182 View Post
    It's an RPG though... immersion mate.

Like I bet people on the receiving end of a flashbang in an FPS game probably think it's a shit mechanic aswell.
    dont think it has something to do with immersion at all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    It isn't about liking it, it's about being part of the experience.
    and the experience is bad for it , whats the point of playing the game for sometime and get a really cool mount a big mount that could stomp everything on its patch but gets totally denied by a small mob that doent even pose a threat

you guys did it , you finally twist the arm of a big company and got em to work on oficial legacy servers . a fine example of a comunity effort and the power of keep trying , you stick together till the goal was reached you didnt take NO for an answer . i could go on but theres no point . BUT theres another battle to fight
    another conflict to solve , in which the comunity can come together again and show em that theres nothing we couldnt achieve if we work together for a common gol , im talking about the infamous DAZE machanic , we all know it , we all have experience its bad side ( doesnt have a good side )
    and its time for it to go away for good . its time we stand together again as one and rid the world ( of warcraft ) of this cancer that has plague us for so long it is time to stand together to resit the onslaught of the devs that continue to belive is a " fun " mechanic it is time to come together again and save us from that terrible logic .
    Based on your signature I see that you play warrior. All tanks are immune to daze. Now you know what to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're getting dazed more than about once a year you should probably just learn how the mechanic works and how to avoid it

As someone who mainly plays tanks I'm not sure I understand this mechanic you speak of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Based on your signature I see that you play warrior. All tanks are immune to daze. Now you know what to do.
    the game shouldnt force to change to a spec you dont enjoy just to avoid a stupid mechanic and tanks being immune to daze is another stupid thing alltogether

I get dazed twice, maybe thrice a week and only when I do stuff on Argus. Knowing terrain is king, stealth toy is helpful though.

the game shouldnt force to change to a spec you dont enjoy just to avoid a stupid mechanic and tanks being immune to daze is another stupid thing alltogether
    Don't let mobs hit you in the back, problem solved.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I don't remember the last time I was dazed in WoW. Maybe you should git gud?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    *Puts up hand*
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Just because my truck can run people over doesn't mean I drive through them.

Go around, be amazed. Git gud, less daze.

The game shouldn't force you to change but you want the game to change for you?

Eat a fruit, go out, do literally ANYTHING ELSE other than gaming.

One of the many reasons I love being a tank. But yeah, mounted daze mechanic is a little meh. I did a lot of corpse hopping in vanilla on my warlock to get to places without messing with elites etc.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I like it some one try’s to run from you gets dazed/dismounted then you catch and murder them.