Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I’ve long considered setting up a shop that sells US and UK flags, with branches in places like Iran and Egypt, I’d make a fortune with all the repeat business.
    That's the 2nd time you've made me forcefully exhale air trough my nose today.

Good day to you, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystrome View Post
    That's the 2nd time you've made me forcefully exhale air trough my nose today.

Good day to you, sir.
    Now THAT’S funny!

As an American, I feel the same way about it as I would someone burning the American flag. As long as it is done safely and in a legal manner (ie not in the middle of a crowd or on public property without a permit) it is his flag to do with as he wishes. I don't support people who do it, but I support their right (freedom from government punishment) to do so.

Title is extremely misleading.

It should be "UFC Fighter Sets fire to a picture of his opponent holding a flag"

Quote Originally Posted by OneDayYouMay View Post
    This dude is crazy, you think that is trash talking going too far?
    I'm more impressed you didn't just link to one of your youtube accounts like you usually do.

Deleted
    What a nob-muncher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Theres a video of some British people trying to burn an EU flag, but it won't set on fire because of the material its made of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXKv07ghKIw
    Lmao! Not the sharpest tool in the shed is he .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

That's three and half minutes I'll never get back and he didn't even burn a real flag.

Click bait title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

I do not approve the burning of flags, but I cannot say I care very much either.
    Not enough to click on that video, even.