Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    “Winter is here”
    I’m hoping all the new character models are implemented.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FiddleLiddle View Post
    There's a big difference between wanting updated graphics and wanting implemented LFR though, right?
    I would think so. The updated models don’t change the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I would think so. The updated models don’t change the experience.
    I mean, that isn't true strictly speaking bt I get what you're saying. I think it would be a bad idea to not implement a toggle for those players that want it to "look" like vanilla did. I'm just annoyed I love all the new models except human which was my mains race, so if I could have had "old model" for my toon but updated for everything else I would have but that option didn't (doesn't?) exist
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Derpkitteh (I typed this with a straight face!), you're being wholly unreasonable here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    You are full of shit.

United Kingdom
    I don't see much point in really bickering over the models in terms of old versus new, the only problem they have is for Sylvanas she was a Night Elf... If anything that could confuse players that try vanilla - and sorry you can't pretend ONLY hardcore people will play these vanilla servers, if you are, you really are delusional. Blizzard will keep it open because any new consumer is a bonus, wanking off the old ones will be a given.

They will do what they do now, with a toggle to change the models and textures. It's obviously going to be that when even in live you can change the models of the races between new and old.