Fresh DH, how fast should I expect legendaries (doing max content)?

So I'm talking like doing all mythic dungeons, all LFR, all normal/heroic raids, all WQ, mythic+, etc.

Got a lot of free time and thinking of doing a full re-roll because I'm sick of my current class.

Basically asking if I no-life the game for a solid 2-4 weeks if I can potentially get decent legendaries/raid ready for Antorus (I already have a guild that has room for DH).

Quote Originally Posted by Laurix View Post
    So I'm talking like doing all mythic dungeons, all LFR, all normal/heroic raids, all WQ, mythic+, etc.

Got a lot of free time and thinking of doing a full re-roll because I'm sick of my current class.

Basically asking if I no-life the game for a solid 2-4 weeks if I can potentially get decent legendaries/raid ready for Antorus (I already have a guild that has room for DH).
    It’s RNG. Could take a day, could never drop

You will certainly get enough legendaries quantitatively. However you can't guarantee you will get the BiS ones because you won't get all of them in a matter of 2-3 weeks - so that's where the RNG kicks in, maybe Anger is your first leg drop, maybe it's your last. You'll be viable even without the perfect BiS legendary setup unless your guild is aiming at top 100 or something though, I believe.

Deleted
    First 4 are "quick", withing 2 weekys mostly, after that you can get 1 per week if you everything (lfr, m+0, nhc/hc)

My DK got his first two in each of the first two weeks after he hit 110.
    My DH does every Argus rare and world quest every day, has a full heroic clear each week, probably does 5-10 Mythic+ (levels 10-15) and I have not seen a single legendary since I hit 110 about 4.5 weeks ago.

rng is rng :'(

Do everything on the Argus. It is the fastest way to build BLP and get Lego's. Every chest, invasion and elite counts as a lego chance.

Its typically 20 hrs from my experience or you get it within the first 2-3 things you do.

I just hit 110 on my DH last Friday. 20 hours into playing and I just got KilJaedan's trinket in my cache.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminami View Post
    You will certainly get enough legendaries quantitatively. However you can't guarantee you will get the BiS ones because you won't get all of them in a matter of 2-3 weeks - so that's where the RNG kicks in, maybe Anger is your first leg drop, maybe it's your last. You'll be viable even without the perfect BiS legendary setup unless your guild is aiming at top 100 or something though, I believe.
    Viable without Anger? Lmao, nice try there, joker. DHs are almost dead last in Mythic with bis legendaries, without them he's just going to be fucking garbage, mate. The only reason DHs have a place in Heroic is very short fights - these utilise the ring and shoulders to get another meta as fast as possible to burst hard again. Without the ring he'll never have that because there won't be enough fury to use for meta CD to be reset with shoulders. If he doesn't have the shoulders and a meta relic, he won't have 2 min metas. Without 2 min metas he won't have any burst. Without the fury ring his burst will be weaker. See what I'm going at?

Topkek class really. Him being "viable" will be him being just above the tanks and under everybody else.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2017-11-15 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Viable without Anger? Lmao, nice try there, joker. DHs are almost dead last in Mythic with bis legendaries, without them he's just going to be fucking garbage, mate. The only reason DHs have a place in Heroic is very short fights - these utilise the ring and shoulders to get another meta as fast as possible to burst hard again. Without the ring he'll never have that because there won't be enough fury to use for meta CD to be reset with shoulders. If he doesn't have the shoulders and a meta relic, he won't have 2 min metas. Without 2 min metas he won't have any burst. Without the fury ring his burst will be weaker. See what I'm going at?

Topkek class really. Him being "viable" will be him being just above the tanks and under everybody else.
    Like I said, it depends on what the guild is expecting. If they aren't a hardcore progress raid, it's still going to be fine if he plays well. Of course his DPS will be weaker without Anger, but what I'm trying to say is that it's not completely night and day anymore like it used to be before the nerfs to Anger.

It's fast for Havoc.

Deleted
    When i was going super hardcore on my DH 3-4 months ago, i could get around 1 Legendary per 6 days, which meant doing all content in LFR, normal, hc and some mythic. Alot of mythic+, all normal mythic dungeons and all emissary quests. So yea, first 2-3 will be quicker ithink but in princip 1 per 6 days while doing all content. That said, you will burn out quickly from that probably, unless you didnt do any legion content yet.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine about 12 hours in. I didn't do everything, roughly 4 random heroic dungeons, 6-7 emissaries, 2 LFR wings and lots of Argus content. Naturally it was one of the poorer ones.

Short answer: Don't "expect" anything. Play as much as you can, and be thankful when they drop. You'll be much less annoyed and stressed out in the long run.

Deleted
    First two very fast. Afterwards the normal 1 per week if you play on it a decent amount

If you're really doing max content, about one a week. One every two weeks if you're very unlucky. Your first three will happen very fast, 4 and 5 will happen faster than normal but slower than the first 3. After that there's no more "catch up" bonus and you'll get it about once a week if you stick to doing everything you said in your OP.

Relatively quick, though my DK and Paladin are still sitting zero after an abnormally long period of time