Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What does it matter? I rarely ever see people wearing current Set xmogs anyway.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    This means 2 things:
    - they will probably stop making 12 set appearances per raid tier... being a turn-off
    - the 1st appearance in BfA will be old-god themed... yay for insect/flesh looking sets ... being even more of a turn-off

Shaping up to be real-nice expansion. -.-

How the heck do you run out of those? Especially in fantasy, where you are not limited by anything.
    It is not hard to run out of ideas especially ones where you want believable looking armor that fits the theme of the game.. There are only so many iterations of spikes one can put on a piece of shoulder armor..

to everyone telling us to calm down. I want you to consider something: You know those sets you get from dungeons, and catch up mechanics that we got every tier during legion? those are your new tier sets as opposed to the huge variety we would get every tier.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    What does it matter? I rarely ever see people wearing current Set xmogs anyway.
    Yeah most folks have them mogged I know I do because I don't like the look of some of the sets..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by raz98 View Post
    to everyone telling us to calm down. I want you to consider something: You know those sets you get from dungeons, and catch up mechanics that we got every tier during legion? those are your new tier sets as opposed to the huge variety we would get every tier.
    If you read the front the way it is worded they are talking about the set bonus stats and not the armor itself..

10+ Year Old Account
    There's 2 existing threads to post this in, please.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)