Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    I agree with you so much so that I made this meme for everyone to enjoy

Lmao, this is great!

Deleted
    I am getting a kick out of this very vocal purist minority being put in their place. Some of them still think everyone who actually played vanilla want it to be pure. I played vanilla, i played private servers. I want some changes. Is your World shattered now?

You guys are literally like a bunch of mini Trumps
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2017-11-20 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbusg View Post
    Yes, slippery slope is a fallacy.
    Perhaps it shouldn't be used as an argument.
    People have been saying that for 12 years. In the case of world of Warcraft, the slippery slope is very much an argument as opposed to a fallacy. The whining that begun the first week of world of Warcraft, has directly resulted into today's situation. I'm not blaming Blizzard for failing to properly balance the classes, so that each and every one of them are unique in their own way with their own unique play style. For the most part. The task was impossible to begin with, and even and idiot could have foreseen that uniqueness and balance don't go hand in hand at all.

I'm blaming Blizzard for even attempting to balance the classes properly. Equality of the polar opposite of uniqueness. Two players, playing two different classes cannot possibly be equal, and at the same time play unique and interesting classes. Either they are playing unique and unbalances classes, or they are playing balanced and bland equal classes.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    Except then you have the slippery-slope fallacy.
    "But they added AoE looting, why can't they add <insert X QoL change here>" and then there'll be a community outcry and campaigning for it, then it happens, and all of the sudden we're sitting there about a year down the road with just a low level cap version of current WoW.
    Don't underestimate the stupidity of the masses and how easily they'll lobby behind things because the romanticize the change without realizing the impact of it.
    I think you misunderstood the meaning of a phrase "Slippery slope argument IS A FALLACY".