Thread: Nurf Tanks WPvP

Nurf Tanks WPvP

Even after the 40% damage reduction tanks are immortal and yet to change .. You need to make non tanks take another 40% less damage FROM tanks .. Fix this sht FFS

tbh the major problem is not Tank damage rather the amount of self healing they can pull off ..

I recommend:

Tank PvP healing (self) reduced by 40% in PvP situations
    Last edited by Cempa; 2017-11-16 at 01:45 PM.

I think healers will be the gods of wpvp now.

If you're dying from the wet noodle that is tank damage, then the issue is you. Just saiyan.

Are talking about 1v1 while being similiar geared? Because I have different experience after today. Generally I didnt feel immortal anymore and all fights were taking much longer. I've lost lost more fights then I left alive. I'm 937 brewmaster with bis offensive legendaries.

m8 it's now simply impossible to kill a warlock or a DPS with self heals as a tank.if you still get 1v1 by tanks at similar ilvl then the issue is with you
    If you get rekt by a tank with 30 ilvl above you then nothing you could have done in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    m8 it's now simply impossible to kill a warlock or a DPS with self heals as a tank.if you still get 1v1 by tanks at similar ilvl then the issue is with you
    If you get rekt by a tank with 30 ilvl above you then nothing you could have done in the first place

Damage reduction should be raised to 50%, healing/absorb reduced by 50%, and remaining legendaries should be gutted as well, especially rogue ones

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    If you're dying from the wet noodle that is tank damage, then the issue is you. Just saiyan.
    Found the tank player.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post

sure with my low stuff DK blood a do 1million 500k from a death strike (that heal me for 25% and shield me) that's totaly fine and balanced!

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    sure with my low stuff DK blood a do 1million 500k from a death strike (that heal me for 25% and shield me) that's totaly fine and balanced!
    THey dont heal you for that much in PvP, even World PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Even after the 40% damage reduction tanks are immortal and yet to change .. You need to make non tanks take another 40% less damage FROM tanks .. Fix this sht FFS

tbh the major problem is not Tank damage rather the amount of self healing they can pull off ..

I recommend:

Tank PvP healing (self) reduced by 40% in PvP situations
    I guess it's all about what class u play. My mate 940ilvl assa rog rapes tanks due to resteslth heals. My main is havoc 945 ilvl even before nerf I could kill any tank in 3 to 5 globals

10+ Year Old Account
    I would invite you to try the Black Rook Rumble now as a tank, if you believe that tanks require further nerfs.