Question Best way to grind "of the Alliance/Horde"?

Hey, wondering what's the best way to get the title, what class to use, what level to play, what gear to use, etc. I just got back from a long hiatus so I'm pretty in the dark.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Just que for Alterac Valley or Isle of Conquest, and run around massive fights, and try to be alive all the time
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Any class/spec you recommend for that? And level?

Deleted
    Av and Ioc don't happen anymore and they are literally the worst for hk's.

Just queue for bg's, that's it. Make use of the tm/ss brawl when it's up - that's the only good farming one.

Pick mobile ranged DPS, or a healer with immunities, and spam SouthShore vs TerranMill when its up. Ranged DPS and healers can still be useful in that clusterfuck, and if you have blink or an immunity non-retarded DKs will avoid wasting their grip on you.

Outside of that Temple of Kotmogu is good if you stay in mid the whole time. The others are pretty bad. AV CAN be good if you get a turtle, but those are rare.

5+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to see account-wide honorable kills? I can't see the account wide progress as none of my characters have earned the 10k achievement, which isn't account wide
    For the [enter opposing faction here]

Pick something you enjoy playing otherwise it's gonna be fucking boring.

And just play basically.