Deleted

Do you want Vanilla zone layouts or Cata zone layouts?

Cata changed levelling zones.

for Classic servers, would you want original zones or updated ones?

Is this a trick question and I get banned if I answer it? lol

*Slaps OP around a bit with a large trout*

There is just one single correct answer to this (imo stupid) question -> Classic = Vanilla!

Cata ...pah... *facepalm*

This must be a troll question, this can't be a serious one...

Vanilla ... the ENTIRE reason I want Vanilla is to experience Vanilla, so the answer is that things should be Vanilla.

When Vanilla servers were announced by Blizzard the last thing I expected is for people to come back and say we don't want Vanilla after all.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's vanilla. They will be vanilla zones.

I don't see that this question and thread are going to lead to any kind of constructive discussion. As there are already a lot of threads about what vanilla should be like if it's important to pursue the question, please do so in one of those threads.

Closed as answered and perhaps not really a serious question.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2017-11-16 at 01:47 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."