Deleted

Different mounts for F2P?

So I'm currently F2P, will subscribe when I reach level 50 or when I finish the content and need the expansions.
    My question is: can I buy any other mount other than speeders from vendors or drop from something? If so, from where?

Deleted
    Haven't played in two years, but unless this changed somehow, at any given time there's tons of them on the auction house.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Haven't played in two years, but unless this changed somehow, at any given time there's tons of them on the auction house.
    This ^

There are hundrends of mounts on the GTN ranging from crafted ones to all the ones the cash shop ever dropped and many are also from flashpoints people try to sell.

They can ranged from as cheap 30K or less for common ones or into the millions of credits for the rare ones.

The only limit is your credits.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    So I'm currently F2P, will subscribe when I reach level 50 or when I finish the content and need the expansions.
    My question is: can I buy any other mount other than speeders from vendors or drop from something? If so, from where?

Better off subbing from the start. You can level much much faster while subbed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Better off subbing from the start. You can level much much faster while subbed.
    Leveling seems extremely fast as it is for F2P with the exp boost items from questlines.
    I have expansions unlocked up to shadows of revan (was some promotion to get it free a few weeks ago) and I'm in chapter 2 of the initial story at the moment, heading to Quesh and sitting at level 53.

So far I was outleveling every single zone I've been into, some by a lot .. is there a point to get to max level way before finishing the stories?

I did purchase 400 coins however to get preferred so I can have more action bars, bank and 2 professions.

I also managed to get a tauntaun mount from Hoth by farming the 20 I forgot what they were called. Looking for more creature mounts

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    Leveling seems extremely fast as it is for F2P with the exp boost items from questlines.
    I have expansions unlocked up to shadows of revan (was some promotion to get it free a few weeks ago) and I'm in chapter 2 of the initial story at the moment, heading to Quesh and sitting at level 53.

So far I was outleveling every single zone I've been into, some by a lot .. is there a point to get to max level way before finishing the stories?

I did purchase 400 coins however to get preferred so I can have more action bars, bank and 2 professions.

I also managed to get a tauntaun mount from Hoth by farming the 20 I forgot what they were called. Looking for more creature mounts
    As a sub you only have to do the main story quest. It's your choice, but it is still faster to lvl as a sub.