Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    B-but the people paying for current WoW now are the people they listened to all these years!
    I wish they had listened to me through all the years. We wouldn't have needed Classic servers in the first place. I wish I could have seen Wrath+ with the glory and difficulty of Classic And no flying in TBC. That expansion would have been so much better without it. I imagine a world in which Legion came out with a Vanilla Bible by the lead dev's side so they wouldn't make any stupid changes. =/

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    You aren't true to Blizzard Entertainment if you canceled your subscription. Why should they be true to you.

    A diehard wow enthusiast would've kept playing. Instead you abandoned it. You're just a fake diehard.
    thats what gets me, he is assuming that the what 8 mil players (if you factor what the game had in its height to what it has now) will come flooding back for classic servers (they wont) not all 8 mil left just because they hated wow some left as you know they grew out of the game and just stopped playing altogether.

  3. #43
    You could create an equally absurd argument that Blizzard shouldn't listen to people who don't have an active subscription too.

    See how others can play that game?
    Ignorance never stopped anyone from holding a position they know nothing about.

    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

    Trolls are always wondering what they did to deserve so much scorn.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    Why Blizzard shouldn't listen to people with an active subscription when it comes to Classic Servers. (because those people are responsible for making the game like it is today?)
    What an incredibly ignorant parasite

    [Infracted]
    Last edited by GothamCity; 2017-11-16 at 10:08 PM.

  5. #45
    Lego Moderator GothamCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    2,901
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Hey! But current wow players told you they are NOT willing to play on classic wow since they are too bad and outdated. They wont play it. Am I right?
    Exactly! It's not like my entire raid team is hyped, as are all the veterans, and want to set up weekend raids in classic. Nope, only customers who stopped playing on TBC launch are eligible.


    I'd actually be cool with the idea of people allowed to post if they either have an active sub or had an active sub during classic.
    "Okay, Robin. Together, we're gonna punch these guys so hard, words describing the impact are gonna spontaneously materialize out of thin air."
    - Lego Batman

  6. #46
    Banned cqwrteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    1,846
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Some.
    See the above argument.
    That enjoying two different versions of the game isn't an impossibility.
    LOL. Enjoy two different versions of the game? Hey, I want to enjoy two different versions of models. Why people like you don't want me to use my old models?

  7. #47
    Scarab Lord callipygoustp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    4,512
    I think the input of anyone who has owned and played the game is worth while.

    I posted a comment in the thread on Blizzard keeping an eye on a poll. I don't like that poll because its way way WAY to easy to manipulate the votes. I'd love to see Blizzard set up its own poll that only allows players to participate who have a WoW license on their account. No WoW license? No vote.

  8. #48
    Banned cqwrteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    1,846
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I think the input of anyone who has owned and played the game is worth while.

    I posted a comment in the thread on Blizzard keeping an eye on a poll. I don't like that poll because its way way WAY to easy to manipulate the votes. I'd love to see Blizzard set up its own poll that only allows players to participate who have a WoW license on their account. No WoW license? No vote.
    no democracy plz. Why should a game company care what their players QQ about when they make a new game? Let blizzard themselves decide what to do.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Current players are NOT willing to play on classic, which is what they told you during the past 10 years. They think classic wow is too bad to play.
    you dont get it, some people just dont want to go back for various reasons, everyone assumes those that dont want to play classic never played it in the first place, thats not true at all, some people just want to move forwards not backwards

  10. #50
    Banned cqwrteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    1,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
    you dont get it, some people just dont want to go back for various reasons, everyone assumes those that dont want to play classic never played it in the first place, thats not true at all, some people just want to move forwards not backwards
    I don't get it? I get it. The community is just an echo chamber of blizzard's propaganda.

  11. #51
    not to mention i have also seen just as many people say they wont be playing classic servers if they have to re-sub as they would rather play it for free on other non legit servers

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Hey! But current wow players told you they are NOT willing to play on classic wow since they are too bad and outdated. They wont play it. Am I right?
    You're wrong. I know plenty of current players who want to try out and establish a character on Vanilla. There is a lot many of us missed out even as veterans.

  13. #53
    So what if you have to have a retail sub to get a classic sub?

  14. #54
    Banned cqwrteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    1,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    You're wrong. I know plenty of current players who want to try out and establish a character on Vanilla. There is a lot many of us missed out even as veterans.
    I am wrong? I am not wrong. Community is just the result of current surroundings. As long as you change its surrounding, community will just change. That is called social engineering.

  15. #55
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Silvermoon City
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    Why Blizzard shouldn't listen to people with an active subscription when it comes to Classic Servers. (because those people are responsible for making the game like it is today?)
    Yes, why does a company listen to its customers? They should rather listen to forum sh**posters, that makes perfect sense. Oh wait...

  16. #56
    A company shouldnt listen to its paying customer but listen to the non-paying 'customer(s)'? To live in your mind for a day... I probably wouldnt even recognize up from down.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

    Still working on it... welp, wasting money on it.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofisdead View Post
    So what if you have to have a retail sub to get a classic sub?
    That will likely be the case. A sub for both games, and WoW Tokens restricted to (or can only buy from) Retail.

  18. #58
    Banned cqwrteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    1,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallmaker Yahzarah View Post
    A company shouldnt listen to its paying customer but listen to the non-paying 'customer(s)'? To live in your mind for a day... I probably wouldnt even recognize up from down.
    A company should NOT listen to any of its customers. No matter whether they are paying or not because they stand in different positions of benefits.

    Company: Profit
    Customers: needs

    2 utterly different things.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-11-16 at 10:19 PM.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am wrong? I am not wrong. Community is just the result of current surroundings. As long as you change its surrounding, community will just change. That is called social engineering.
    It's called a faulty generalization. A company will listen to both customers and potential customers. That's just how business works, see the stock market.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I wish they had listened to me through all the years. We wouldn't have needed Classic servers in the first place. I wish I could have seen Wrath+ with the glory and difficulty of Classic And no flying in TBC. That expansion would have been so much better without it. I imagine a world in which Legion came out with a Vanilla Bible by the lead dev's side so they wouldn't make any stupid changes. =/
    Oh noes, that terrible flying mount boogeyman...it ruined everything!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •