Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    I got the impression they're doing tier sets for all classes except they'll be themed to the raid, not that there's only a leather, mail, cloth and plate set.
    I understood this too,

i wonder, if this exp is all about faction conflict will there ever be another faction exp ?
    Bitch Pls

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Those 3 "preset" Azerite slots which won't Titanforge won't solve the Titanforging system. In Legion we had our Artifact (which often were 2 items) so we only have 1 "more" item which can't Titanforge if you compare both Expansions.
    Those saying it's actually a good thing and it'll solve Titanforging forget that there are still +- 12 slots (including Weapons) which can Titanforge, thus not really solving the Loot-RNG problem in regards to people who want to be "done" with their Character at a given point in regards to gearing.
    There is a good reason for that - you are part of a small (but vocal) minority that has that "problem." In other words, it is a "problem" that the devs don't believe is in fact a problem...which seems to be true as I only see a portion of HC raiders complaining about it - usually (not always...)the types that like to get "BiS" and then AFK the rest of a tier on top of a Mailbox in the major hub of the expansion trying to showoff their gear to make them feel relevant/superior than everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    There is a good reason for that - you are part of a small (but vocal) minority that has that "problem." In other words, it is a "problem" that the devs don't believe is in fact a problem...which seems to be true as I only see a portion of HC raiders complaining about it - usually (not always...)the types that like to get "BiS" and then AFK the rest of a tier on top of a Mailbox in the major hub of the expansion trying to showoff their gear to make them feel relevant/superior than everyone else.
    Never said it's a problem for me, but I do know quite a lot of people who want to feel "done" for once. In Legion every second you're not farming is wasted time and potential lost loot. This devaluates people playing Alts properly since any time wasted on your Alt is time you couldn't make your Main stronger.
    Thanks for the answer though.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Never said it's a problem for me, but I do know quite a lot of people who want to feel "done" for once. In Legion every second you're not farming is wasted time and potential lost loot. This devaluates people playing Alts properly since any time wasted on your Alt is time you couldn't make your Main stronger.
    Thanks for the answer though.
    I do agree with that - it does take away time from alts. But their reasoning for TF to exist are sound - an unpleasant side effect for some people is they technically are never "done" which despite my previous response I do sympathize as I love playing alts too.... I just get my gear "good enough" - upgrades are just nice when they happen. I am glad that a few slots can not Titanforge as there *should* be some sort of difference between a LFR/Normal/Heroic/Mythic raider (though personally the fancier looking Mythic gear would be enough difference for me if I cared to raid Mythic.)
    Last edited by azurrei; 2017-11-16 at 08:01 PM.

There will be one appearance per armor type per zone, but more variety across zones.
    Looking more and more like a filler expansion.

Well, no news to really increase hype. Only detract from it.

No Zandalari dino forms beyond travel and tier set aesthetic being axed. GG.

ha ha ha

cant wait , simpyl cant wait for the shitstorm on forums once vanilla releases if they keep it unchanged like they claim

will be funiest time since wow forums launched

when has _anyone_ _ever_ said they want less class flavor?? I don't get it, I hated wotlk "tier" .5 sets that were all the same for plate, mail, cloth leather. People gravitate towards their class sets even if they aren't the best for that tier. This just means you'll see all plate wearers skewed towards certain armor if they use it all. blegh, they're changing something that wasn't broken whatsoever. Change for the sake of change <> progress.
    Last edited by Aekero; 2017-11-16 at 08:17 PM.

Fire this joker.

wod 3.0

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, so much for (slightly) hoping my question would be one of those answered. =|
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Spec restricted transmog for artifacts is disappointing. I wanted to use Apocalypse with my Blood DK.

• For the Nightfallen, Exalted is required, but in practice you can play through the Suramar campaign and unlock them. The barriers to the story have been removed.
    • It is more story driven than grinding driven.
    This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

If you want it to be story driven rather than grinding driven, why is randomly grinding out the previous expansion's factions to exalted -- which takes over a week, and cannot really be rushed even then -- a requirement?

I don't personally have an issue with it, as getting exalted is not terribly difficult, but this statement just feels totally backwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Spec restricted transmog for artifacts is disappointing. I wanted to use Apocalypse with my Blood DK.
    Let's be honest though, did you really think they were going to allow that? The artifacts were all connected to different specs, so it's only natural that they are bound to them.

The only one I would have issues with, if it all, are demon hunters ... simply because there are barely any glaives in the game as it is, and the vengeance demon hunters in particular didn't even use traditional glaives as their artifact. But it is what it is, I guess.

There is something cool about having multiple pets as a BM Hunter, so that is something they could expand on.
    A good first step would be to add more bloody tabs to the stable then...

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I dont get why they dont make different forms for Zandalari druids.
    There is so mutch potential to go with the dino theme.
    Agreed 100%. Way to much wasted potential there. :<
    Last edited by morph4037; 2017-11-16 at 08:41 PM.

Deleted
    WTS is that question?
    "The team would like to hear from players that are actively using 50 characters."

They cannot make an SQL/Oracle macro in their database to get the exact numbers for this? OMG...

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I dont get why they dont make different forms for Zandalari druids.
    There is so mutch potential to go with the dino theme.
    Because Darkspear and Zandalari troll druid forms will work fine to suit their fantasy with the tusks and the minor added flavor of travel form raptor to distinguish them apart aside from when they're not shapeshifted at all. Dinomancer fantasy will have to a while still
    Aside from that I'd be fine with the boomkin form being the only one getting updated and upgraded in BfA. Looks like they're not touching it this time either smh.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    That's exactly what they are saying. Which is an aweful idea. They are basically going to create 1/3 as many armor sets per tier now instead lol.
    Rip raiding. Trinkets are the only difference from M+ and raids, and no set items or xmogs? So PvP is the only thing with a set of unique gear or is that gone also? Is this really happening?

Scaling world but no intro allied races to make it worth my while leveling a toon right now - stubborn or shortsighted?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Well, no news to really increase hype. Only detract from it.

No Zandalari dino forms beyond travel and tier set aesthetic being axed. GG.
    No idea why anyone expected Zandalari druids to get special dino forms. This has never and will never be the case; they are cat form and bear form, not 'melee animal' form and 'tank animal' form. If you were getting hyped for this, you were setting yourself up for disappointment with a baseless assumption.

Tier aesthetics I don't have enough context for, but I agree, that's disappointing.

There are places where advance notice is important, but how this item drops isn't one of them.
    sounds very interesting. I'm beginning to wonder if it's going to be considered a puzzle of some sorts. Say for example, your raid must have them proc, and accomplish certain tasks over 4 weeks kinda thing. It could become quite interesting.