Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudodraco View Post
    I didn't say anything about a pit lord. but a jailer, inquisitor and beefed up fel guard would be awesome. and nathrezim cooldown seems within reason (old metamorphosis we looked nathrezim-ish)
    Hey sorry about that! I think I combined two different statements by you and another person into one statement for me. My bad! And I agree with you about jailer, inquisitor, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Hey sorry about that! I think I combined two different statements by you and another person into one statement for me. My bad! And I agree with you about jailer, inquisitor, etc.
    No worries. That would really help with the master of demons fantasy the class is supposed to have!

Demo locks should have a capability to summon a small group by itself.

I propose that each demo lock can choose a tank, 2 dps and 1 support and all 4 should be permanently out at once. Cooldowns like DG/Infernal should still be there, but Demo locks should still be able to do cooldown demons like Darkglare, etc.

Auras/buffs or benefits are triggered depending on the mix of demons that you have (like what you get in Future Flight or Marvel Ultimate Alliance games when you group heroes with each other).

So basically a demo lock can have a Felguard/VW as main taunt/tank, Imp/Dreadstalkers/Felhunter/Succy as 2 dps and some support demon that provide passive auras to buff demons (where DE should be dumped into, and another one that heals demons, etc). And a demo lock player's keys should include each non-main demon's active skill like Seduction, Cleanse, Spell Lock and his personal spells reduced by half because all these demons out mean overpowered tools. His focus is mostly on controlling multiple demons at once and his ST damage rotation, while strong, is limited - to make room for multi-tasking. The lock is also focused on defensive cooldowns, CC and single target rotation - which includes pet skills.

And all cooldown demons should be really powerful as they are temporary. Darkglare, Greater Succubus, Pit Lord, DG/Infernal should all be relegated as cooldowns.

A demo lock in this scenario should be able to summon 4 + 1 powerful cooldown + 1 DG/Infernal + GoServ all at once under chained cooldowns, and minimum of 4 all the time.

Wild Imps should just be passive, where it triggers when a Doom ticks, or a HOG successfully lands. They should also chill on the imps, and they should appear infrequently.

You want to command an army as a playstyle, then this is a good start. You're basically walking around having 4 fiends out all the time. You can still control the main demon under a pet bar (felguard, vw) but all the other demons should have their active spells part of your OWN keyboard toolkit as you will be controlling them.