[XMOG SUGGESTION] Turtleneck shirts

I made a thread about this a few months back on the WoW forums, but of course it fell off the main page in a few hours. I would love to see tailors get something new and useful to make with cosmetic Turtleneck Shirts.

As an Undead main with a jutting-out neck, a lot of helmets, chest pieces, and shirts used together leave a big gap of bright white neck skin exposed that can really bring down an otherwise great-looking outfit. There are a few chest pieces out there that cover up your character's neck, but they are few and far between, and of course the chances that they'll work with the rest of your desired look is slim. I don't do a lot of mogging on other races, so I don't know if they have a similar issue or not.

Turtleneck shirts could solve this problem, ostensibly with ease. With a few different color variations, you could really improve an outfit's seamless appearance. Given that some chest pieces cover up the neck, the tech is obviously already there to do so.

What do you think?

7+ Year Old Account
    Really like the idea! It looks just really odd sometimes when your character is full covered with gear, but his Neck is exposed. I have that problem on my male Human DK and for that reason i dont mogg him Helmets, what is sad because there are some cool ones..but i dont want to replace my Chest piece with another who covers the Neck (mainly because there are none who fit)

But in the end its not a big deal for me, most of my characters dont wear Helmets, so it doesnt bother me that much, but still would be nice to have that option. Maybe with some different colors, and different sleeves.