Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I have a feeling this is a art cost cutting measure then anything else. Whos ready for some wrath of the litch king level art sets baby.
    You live in your own world ignoring reality don't you?

does it really matter ? everyone runs in their favourite transmog anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    Exactly. I was being extremely generous with what counted, and even then it still looks like it's possible for the BfA-style item sets to allow for more options.
    I think it will overall, especially if they add 4 sets each new dungeon, PvP season, and new zones added. Also, will there be a difference between the competitive/ranked levels of PvP and random PvP gear sets?(is that still a thing?) Much like legion gave players the opportunity to get powerful upgrades form something other than raids, quality appearances will come from all over not just raids. Not sure why people think this is bad. I get the not liking the class fantasy designs with the change of direction from class fantasy in Legion. This just smacks of more options.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    does it really matter ? everyone runs in their favourite transmog anyways
    Now you may have more options for a favorite transmog set besides old raid or new raid gear. Hence, the everything good comes from raids. Glad they are moving in this direction. Time will tell if it is good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    You live in your own world ignoring reality don't you?
    Nah just follow blizzards track record honestly if they don't mess up classic by trying to "improve" it im more or less checking out of current.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer class themed armor sets that have the raid theme incorporated into them (and I do believe you can make an Old God themed paladin set, just think heavy armor that is corrupted by Old God/Void tendrils with the other half showing the light of the Paladin slowly creeping across it, purging the corruption [or perhaps depending on how you look at it, being the corruption] and turning it into that golden steel that epitomizes Paladin).

However, I understand it gets more and more difficult to make a set for every class as they add classes, and since new classes are very high on my list of things I like added to expansions, I can sacrifice some armor sets to get more gameplay options. Also, I would have to see the armor sets they are planning before I jump the gun on judgement.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I see no problem with this. We don't need blizzard wasting resources on tier sets that few will ever see, when they can use those resources to make more transmog sets available in a wider variety of ways/play styles.

There is no issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    "There will be one appearance per armor type per zone, but more variety across zones."
    Yeah I think I'm a little worried about this but we'll see. I wish they would still have done class sets for raids and whatnot. Like... we're in an Old Titan facility. I'm a DK. I'm not going to want to find armor that's shiny and bursting with holy magic. If I do, I'll probably try to corrupt it with some death. Why not make these sets that are like... these holy titanplates but I've added evil magic to it. I've ripped out the bones of the enemies in the area and adorned my armor with it. That would be cool, but like... what kind of plate armor would I be willing to wear as a DK? You're just gonna slap on some titan bullshit and expect my character to just be okay without modifying it?

What I would rather see is like... all of the plate armor is the same baseline. We're in a Titan facility so the paladin takes that armor and makes it EVEN more shiny. They add librams to it, and other paladin type things. Warriors make it more menacing looking. They add spikes, maybe find ways to change that bright yellow light into a red one. Maybe add some warpaint to it. DKs would take it an corrupt it like I said earlier. There would be cold emanating off it and the gold glow would not be there. So all of them would make SENSE logically to have come from this facility, but they all still look different for the classes, as they also logically would.