Thread: WW- Versetility

Deleted

WW- Versetility

am i supposed to use versatality gems if raidbots show my number one stat being vers?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    am i supposed to use versatality gems if raidbots show my number one stat being vers?
    Theoretically yes. But gems and enchants are so minuscule in dps increase it doesn't matter very much.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    If vers is your best dps stat, gemming and enchanting it is great, because you get secondary benefits in the damage reduction part. Also versa stuff is usually rather cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just buy w/e gems are cheaper. The difference between the best secondary stat gem and worst secondary stat gem is like .01% DPS difference.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

you always want to gem what sims are telling you is the current best stat for you
    And depending on your gear, a single gem can be as much as 8k dps, even higher depending on class / spec

if raidbots and sims tell you that vers is your best stat then sure, gem for them, but dont swap exsisting gems in gear as the stats are usually rather close and the miniscule increase in dps with swaping gems may not be worth the gold cost (unless you are sitting on like 10 mil gold then go for it sure)