Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is Moria transsexual?

Just the face and body features looks very likely that this hero is our gender spectrum identity hero

Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    Just the face and body features looks very likely that this hero is our gender spectrum identity hero
    Honestly who cares?

character is made to be ambiguous

If Blizzard says yes then she is but Moira looks more like a stereotypical gaunt and evil wizard/witch you would find in fantasy and considering her backstory, it fits her. Granted, your other threads makes this one sound quite baity so whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    I think she looks like a female version of David Bowie from the 70's. She even have a Ziggy Stardust skin(Glam one)!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

I feel the need to know sexual orientation of a DIGITAL CHARACTER is somewhat misguided, so to speak xD
    Unless it's for story purposes, it doesn't matter.

She prefers pixels

I hope so.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to point out that contrary to popular opinion, not everyone in modern fiction/movies/games has to be LBGT. Not saying its a bad thing or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by thealmightymoo View Post
    I'd like to point out that contrary to popular opinion, not everyone in modern fiction/movies/games has to be LBGT. Not saying its a bad thing or anything.
    quoting for truth.

Sometimes aesthetic choices in appearance are just for aesthetics and not a way to show sexual preference/identity.

Not saying she has to be, but it just seems likely to me that she is, her design seems very in transition.

Idk and not sure if i want to, what i know .... She/he is retarded running like a narutard

Deleted
    She's not your everyday bimbo and looks and acts sciency...

Can't have a woman look like a scientist... must be a man dressed in drag.

7+ Year Old Account
    if anything she reminds me of David Bowie in his Starman days.

Still doesn't mean she's trans.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was stated at BlizzCon that her design was meant to be somewhat androgynous, but no, that doesn't necessarily mean she's transsexual, nor do I know of anything in her dialogue/story that seems to hint as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnaar View Post
    I feel the need to know sexual orientation of a DIGITAL CHARACTER is somewhat misguided, so to speak xD
    Unless it's for story purposes, it doesn't matter.
    Blizz informed us that Tracer was a lesbian. How important would you say that was for story purposes in a game where your goal is to shoot Tracer to death as quickly as possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Blizz informed us that Tracer was a lesbian. How important would you say that was for story purposes in a game where your goal is to shoot Tracer to death as quickly as possible?
    Unless there's a valid, story part where that is somehow important....absolutely irrelevant.

It's like "we need to have all sorts of people in our company, no matter the qualifications, just for the sake of diversity"
    Like, are you kidding me? XD

Sometimes, the right side goes too far as well.

Wouldn't it be insulting to the trans community if she was? When the goal of transitioning is to be seen as the other gender to make the transgender character ambiguous seems a bit like the terrible "super effeminate male with a lisp" gay stereotypes seen in TV of the 90s/00s.

Who cares just get your butt on the damn pay load and stop emote spamming.

What significance could it have to the story. Its a kid friendly game so its not going to go into it in depth for it to be meaningful or relevant.

She's supposed to be andro, very similar to Bowie as have been stated

7+ Year Old Account
    She's just an androgynous woman. In fact I think Blizzard is careful enough to realize that makes either Zaya or Moira trans would fall pretty heavily into negative stereotypes. I don't think we'll get a trans Overwatch hero any time soon, but if we do they'll be very careful with said character.

It’s just you OP.