Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

RIP Hati - Hati in BfA

RIP Hati - Hati in BfA

Ion -Hati is very closely tied to Titanstrike, unlikely to be carried forward forever.

This disappoints me greatly i was hoping we could untie Hati from its bond with titainstrike and be able to keep her forever but it looks like we wont. So when titanstrike is retired so will she.

Iam a sad panda

They also said that having multiple pets is something that might happen in the future.

Deleted
    Wasn't Hati dead since the artifact quest? Let the poor dog rest. You've been throwing his ghost at demons for a year.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm more interested in the possibility of multiple pets that you can choose yourself. Hati never fit into my hunter's transmog...
    For the [enter opposing faction here]

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Wasn't Hati dead since the artifact quest? Let the poor dog rest. You've been throwing his ghost at demons for a year.
    Not dead per se, but kinda. He fused with the powers of the gun.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Can't you transmog Hati into other pets?

Surely you can transmog other pets into Hati.

Honestly, I would be 100% okay with them just making BM have 2 pets all the time - or, alternatively, have 2 pets be a (last tier?) talent. BM 2 pets, SV 1 pet, MM 0 pets seems like a reasonable model to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post

Not exactly. Changing Hati is a special item that ONLY works on Hati, and only because you have two pets (it changes Hati to look like whatever main pet you currently have out). It wouldn't work in reverse. There is a wolf with the model of Hati available, of course, but that's not just a cosmetic choice it's also a functional difference - whereas the Hati "xmog" is purely cosmetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Honestly, I would be 100% okay with them just making BM have 2 pets all the time - or, alternatively, have 2 pets be a (last tier?) talent. BM 2 pets, SV 1 pet, MM 0 pets seems like a reasonable model to me.
    Why? I was a ranged hunter with his single loyal pet for over 10 years. Why isn't that a supported play style anymore?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rurin View Post
    I'm more interested in the possibility of multiple pets that you can choose yourself. Hati never fit into my hunter's transmog...

You can do the quest from the Mimiron image in the Hunter hall, get the orb and then mog Hati to any pet appearance you have available. Surely one could fit your transmog just a tiny bit better than original Hati

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    You can do the quest from the Mimiron image in the Hunter hall, get the orb and then mog Hati to any pet appearance you have available. Surely one could fit your transmog just a tiny bit better than original Hati
    Wait what, since when can you transmog pets??

Deleted
    Who cares about hati, they should put harambe in game

http://www.wowhead.com/item=138393/essence-swapper

5+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a lot

Just to be absolutely clear, this is not a true xmog since it ONLY works on Hati. Any other pet you're stuck with the type and model of whatever you tamed.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Why? I was a ranged hunter with his single loyal pet for over 10 years. Why isn't that a supported play style anymore?
    Because things change. The argument goes both ways. There's people who like it one way, and people who like it another. I guarantee you that for everyone who doesn't like having 2 pets, there's someone who doesn't like only having 1 pet. You can never please everyone. I just think that as a Beast Mastery hunter, it might be interesting to emphasize the pet part more. The double pet was obviously a concept they wanted to explore for the spec with Hati, and I think it has proven itself enough to warrant serious thoughts about a more permanent implementation going forward. And it doesn't have to be baseline, making it a talent would be totally fine - similarly to how Lone Wolf works with MM, optional and mathematically superior but still with the option to do it differently if you absolutely prefer it that way.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Just to be absolutely clear, this is not a true xmog since it ONLY works on Hati. Any other pet you're stuck with the type and model of whatever you tamed.
    That's fine though as I can just tame whichever beast I want

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Thank god!!!
    This. CIAO Hati.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I guess Hati couldn’t deal with the artefact shakeup in the next expansion.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they could take a talent like Dire Beast and make it into a second permanent pet for those that enjoy playing that play style. I know I have enjoyed having both pet throughout this expansion. Surly if they can make it work through the artifact weapon it would not be that hard to make it a permanent talent as well.

Yeeessssss. Thank fuck.