Deleted

Druid Worgen form

I play a worgen druid and I came up with an idea a few days ago.

I don't have anything against cat form. But what if Worgens druids could do a race questline where they embrace the spririt of Goldrinn fully and replace the catform with a savage wolf form which seems pretty fitting for a worgen.

I mean Warlocks got the green fire quest.
    Last edited by mmocb33f8b34ad; 2017-11-18 at 03:01 AM.

Yes and that was for ALL the warlocks..
    "You think you do, but you don't..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wiwiwawa View Post
    Yes and that was for ALL the warlocks..
    Yeah sure but still... I guess my point is: If blizz decide to do more race specific quests in the future this would be an awesome idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Saar View Post
    Yeah sure but still... I guess my point is: If blizz decide to do more race specific quests in the future this would be an awesome idea.
    It sure would. =)
    "You think you do, but you don't..."

Deleted
    If that is the case then why can't us Taurens have a Bull form instead of a Bear?

10+ Year Old Account
    I play a worgen druid and I came up with an idea a few days ago.

I don't have anything against cat form. But what if Worgens druids could do a race questline where they embrace the spririt of Goldrinn fully and replace the catform with a savage wolf form which seems pretty fitting for a worgen.

I mean Warlocks got the green fire quest.
    How about a special skin/artifact appearance? Technically speaking all druids can go into wolf form... it isn't/wasn't limited to Worgen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voicey View Post
    If that is the case then why can't us Taurens have a Bull form instead of a Bear?
    hehe well I guess that could work too! That would actually make more sense lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    How about a special skin/artifact appearance? Technically speaking all druids can go into wolf form... it isn't/wasn't limited to Worgen.
    If that was the case we would have to forget about the specific race quests ideas. But yeah that would work to. I would be glad if blizz had come up with that idea.
    That would actually be alot cooler than hidden owlcat appearance...

10+ Year Old Account

That would actually be alot cooler than hidden owlcat appearance...
    I agree with that. I haven't had much motivation for skin farming on my druid. None of them excite me that much.