Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

Ah well guess I can use it to keep warm during winter.
    And with the size of the fire, you could warm yourself all the way up to Orgrimmar

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    My DH would put her blades down into the Argus soil as a tribute to Illidan, and as reminder of what happened for the surviving Legion or those who might try to follow in their footsteps.
    Wouldn't some random just be able to pick them up? :|

Quote Originally Posted by McCrazy View Post
    BM-Hunter. I would give it to Addie Fizzlebog, because she followed me around for such a long time. She's a real hunter now and has earned it.
    Smol hunter = best hunter!

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post

Plebs dont have the glaives specialization to pick it up obv
    Bitch Pls

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret paladin: Pass over the mantle of leadership and the Ashbringer to Maxwell Tyrosus.

Fury warrior: Pass over the blades and leadership one of the Valarjar, like Ragnvald.

Destruction warlock: I will probably still be the leader of the Black Harvest, so I'll give the weapon to either Kira, Lulubelle or Ritssyn.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Frost Death Knight, lured back to the Frozen Throne by the Lich King I hand over the blades in a daze. The Lich King thanks me for my loyal service and this gift. Snapping out of the daze I realize what I have done. But before I can do anything Mr. Popo shows up and says, "Pecking order." Next thing I know I have been knocked off the platform and am now plummeting to the ground below!

every spec of monk

fists- give to taran zhu who has proven his ability as a master of the monks martial arts and capable of balancing the powers of the weapon

tank staff- pass onto the vrykul monk due to her knowledge of brews and her ability to channel the power of it

healer staff- lili stormstout because of her connection to the jade serpent

as for the story i only thought of the fists

After defeating the legion we return to azeroth and the sha have returned (or a similar corruption) and are attacking the wandering isle. We fight through the evil spawn and the corrupted beasts on the island. As we reach the temple we see it over run and many monk students dead or corrupted. Taran zhu appears before us but something is different...he is corrupted and yells "YOU!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GUARD US!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GUIDE US!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAD US!!!" and attacks. Our weapons clash and while our weapons are stronger he is more skilled. He manages to disarm us and before the final strike he hears a familiar voice "taran zhu you are not so weak as to give in to this weak darkness are you??? Are you not the master of my temple??" It was the white tiger Xuen himself or atleast an image. Taran zhu screams before striking letting his blades pierce the stone. "no...no...NOOOOO!!!! I am Taran Zhu!!! I am the disciple of the tiger!!! I shall not let our new temple fall!!!" the weapons start reacting to him before flying to his hands. He begins to swirl chi around him as lightning and wind starts surrounding him. "YOU WILL CORRUPT OUR LAND NO LONGER!!!!" he then launches a wind strike to the sky and lightning bolts hit every corrupted being on the island. He then falls to his knees. "grand master...forgive my weakness. Forgive my arrogance for wielding your weapons." Xuen then appears again "great tiger i am most ashamed please forgive me." the remaining monks including all of our followers gather to gaze upon the tiger. "Taran Zhu you have fallen to corruption not once but twice...but you have also risen out of the darkness. You have taught many not just your students but also the grandmaster himself. You have proven yourself a leader and a dedicated warrior. You have finally grown into the master i knew you were." all monks bow in front of taran zhu. "i shall not fail to pass on the core of our order."

went into too much detail and its like a bad anime but he has earned all of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kronkster View Post
    Ret paladin: Pass over the mantle of leadership and the Ashbringer to Maxwell Tyrosus.

Fury warrior: Pass over the blades and leadership one of the Valarjar, like Ragnvald.

Destruction warlock: I will probably still be the leader of the Black Harvest, so I'll give the weapon to either Kira, Lulubelle or Ritssyn.
    personally i think tyrosus will get the tank weapon and arator becomes the new ashbringer but im also basing everything off of their specs

very interesting how its mostly people passing them onto followers which is cool

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Get summoned to Helheim by Odyn, where he's all blah blah about being free from Helya and asks me to return the blades to him but then I say fuck that and Mythic Throw them into the seas, never to be seen again, and walk off like a badass while Odyn throws a temper tantrum.
    then the lady of the lake appears and gives them to odyn saying they are stronger.

he stabs a mountain and it breaks
    he throws it at a tree and it returns

"NOW ODYN THROW THE BLADES TOWARDS THE CENTER OF THE LAKE"

Odyn then throws the blades into the lake
    "whats it doing now"

"its sinking odyn"

"but cant you just go get it"

"i would like to but someone threw it into a lake"

"i did but you told me to"

"towards...odyn..i said towards the lake"

"how do you sleep at night"

"like a baby"

Deleted
    DK, any spec: paladins have attacked Acherus and their stupid light overwhelmed your forces, so as a hero you are, you stay behind to cover everyone's retreat and then channel the power of your artifact one last time to take out Acherus with all the paladins in a glorious explosion! Now your weapon is depleted of any power it had, and is possibly destroyed in big bada boom.

I think it would be a cool idea if you kept them, and they just lost their effect, like lorewise you could say you absorbed there power/magic or whatever so that would make it so you didnt become less powerful without them, instead of just getting rid of them completely because i think theyd be cool to use in timewalking like warglaives are....

10+ Year Old Account
    i want to jam it in holinka's face

Repeatedly smash it into the Heart of Azeroth until both are dust. Break the cycle. Freedom!

Considering how I play the game: Character puts them in the bank/void storage and just forgets they're there.

It vanishes out of my bags/inventory and i just have some epic in there. Just waiting for new expac to level since i'll be bored of farming Antorus for months on end.

The Order Halls gather at the wound to sacrifice the energy within the artifacts to help stabilize Azeroth, buying precious time. They are then retired until needed again. I have doubts some well known ones like Doomhammer would be destroyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

We have to eat it to survive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    Plebs dont have the glaives specialization to pick it up obv
    But ... every DH is a pleb :|

Deleted
    I'll just sell them to the vendor goblin on my repair mount. Or drag them off the bag and delete. They're just vidya-pixels. lol.

Ulthalesh, the Deadwind Harvester: The Netherlord returns to Karazhan to locate the original core of the magical nexus created by Sataiel with Ulthalesh, with the intention of fully awakening it's power. Medivh, fearing what would become of Azeroth if the Netherlord were to succeed, confronts the warlock with all of his considerable power and quickly manages to deal a massive blow to him.

As the Netherlord lay defeated, Ulthalesh once again does what it always has, and begins to tear at the Netherlord's soul. Medivh, realizing the true nature of the powerful weapon, and knowing that the Deadwind Harvester would never stop consuming souls and gaining power, slammed the Deadwind Harvester with every spell he could think of. The torrent of Frost, Fire, and Arcane shattered the blade into thousands of pieces and from the ashes, the Dreadlord Ulthalesh and a host of shattered souls arose once again.

Medivh is caught offguard by the Dreadlord's arrival and Ulthalesh, with a flick of his demonic hand, launches the former Guardian across the room, where he crashes into a heap of old books and magical trinkets. The Netherlord, recovered from using a Healthstone, quickly banishes Ulthalesh, knowing it would only hold for a short time. For the last time, he absorbed the souls of all those that had fallen to the Deadwind Harvester throughout it's long history of destruction and empowered beyond anything he had every experienced, the Netherlord began to slam every curse he could into Ulthalesh as the demon ripped through the spells that held him and pulled himself back into our realm. The unexpected onslaught brought the demon to his knees and with his last drop of strength, the Netherlord drained the very soul of the demon, absorbing his power into himself.

With the demon gone, Medivh confronts the Netherlord, verbally this time. He agrees to end hostility and allow the Netherlord to leave - if only because the Netherlord had saved his life - but he warns the warlock that he will destroy him if he ever returns to Karazhan.

Xal'atath, Blade of the Black Empire: Mordoth the Hunter, having escaped the Watcher Tyr's prison after the new Highlord and his Paladins escaped with the Silver Hand, tears into the Netherlight Temple using a portal of pure void energy, and assaults the High Priest. Mordoth nearly kills the High Priest, but before the killing blow can be dealt, Moira Bronzebeard casts Leap of Faith and pulls the High Priest to safety. Mordoth the Hunter cares little for the High Priest's escape, as the object he is hunting, Xal'atath, Blade of the Black Empire, lay on the ground before him, dropped by the High Priest in the battle.

Mordoth grasps the blade and turns to Saa'ra, the Naaru who resides in the Netherlight Temple. He begins to march, slowly, yet confidently toward the Naaru, and the priests of Netherlight Temple begin to assault him with all of their power. Their spells never reach him, however as a barrier of pure light had encircled Mordoth and Saa'ra, cutting them off from the priests.

"Go now, my children, escape while you can", the Naaru cried, and Mordoth, laughing, plunged Xal'atath deep into the core of Saa'ra. The light in the temple died almost instantly and a scream of pain tore through the minds of all those that stood inside the walls - the scream of a Naaru falling to the void almost instantaneously. The High Priest, realizing they stood no chance, quickly ushered all of his followers to the portal to Dalaran and as the walls of Netherlight Temple began to crumble, the High Priest witnessed Saa'ra once again become a terrible servant of the Void. The High Priest steps through the portal, collapsing it behind him as the walls of Netherlight Temple shatter into the void. As the portal seals, the High Priest can hear Xal'atath's laughter, "I did warn you that this was only a temporary alliance - we will meet again."

Claws of Ursoc: With the destruction of the Legion, the Archdruid returns to Emerald Dream with Ursol to honor his fallen brother. With Ursoc, Ysera and most of the guardians of the Dream fallen, Ursol takes up the Claws of his brother, Ursoc, and vows to stand as the Guardian of the Dream and the protector of the spirits of those lost inside until they can return to Azeroth once again.

Fist of Ra-den: With the Pantheon's return and the sealing of Sargeras, the darkness, sorrow, and hopelessness that had held Ra-den enthralled for so many centuries finally cleared and with his wounds healed, he returned to the world.

Meanwhile, the Farseer and the Earthen Ring began the long process of healing the wounds the Legion had made in the world. The Farseer quickly realized that he no longer had need of a weapon of destructive power, so he decided it was time to pass the Fist on to those that would continue the fight. The Farseer knew there was only one individual that could properly wield such power without risking further harm to Azeroth, so he returned the First to Ra-den himself. Ra'den now stands guard over the Forge of Origination once again, wielding the power that once gifted Nozdormu control over time itself.
    Last edited by MrFiddleswitch; 2017-11-18 at 10:18 AM.

If the cat god came back with the fangs that would be neat, she had a neat storyline in the artifact book.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would gladly stick my Scepter of Sargeras to the asses of those horrible devs who decided the layered, coin-machine-RNG rewards in Legion was a good thought, because it would boost the MAU's. What they have given would be returned to them appropriately.
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    It's possible sure, but they'd know that the one who wielded them might be back one day, and on a legion world, that's probably the last thing they would want. Or perhaps someone worthy would come along and use them in their own fight.

The artifact wasn't mine to begin with. It's just a powerful relic. It served its purpose, my purpose, so I'm fine with letting it go for the next hero.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    just delete it. there is nothing sentimental about this welfare weapon.