Don't ask for class balance, ask for a specific patch

You'll never get balance because changing even a single little number goes against vanilla.

What you can do however if class balance isn't something that should be considered is figure out in which patch your class was the strongest and argue for that patch to be the one that Blizzard use for Classic. I'm sure there was a patch during the life span of vanilla where rogues and warriors were shit, if you don't want them to dominate everything in Classic, ask for another patch.

Or you know we could just use the best working version of vanilla (1.12) and actually do some changes like nerf the overpowered classes. You get my point? Classes changed A LOT during vanilla, if you won't accept any balance changes you'll have to accept that your class might be an unplayable piece of crap because of the version the community chose to go with.
    Last edited by Echo of Soul; 2017-11-18 at 08:40 AM.

Just my personal opinion here, but I'll be very surprised if what Blizzard winds up going with is not one of these two options:

1) Start with the launch patch and roll out patches on some kind of schedule so you get the full experience.

2) Just start in 1.12 with all raids etc in the game from the start.

I'm not expecting them to change anything balance-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Just my personal opinion here, but I'll be very surprised if what Blizzard winds up going with is not one of these two options:

1) Start with the launch patch and roll out patches on some kind of schedule so you get the full experience.

For 2) i think the raids would be in the game, but not available.

That said, i hope we start at 1.1 and progress from there. The first raids are way to easy with 1.12 talents and items.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

It will almost certainly be 1.12 with a blend of other patch features (1.5 AV, probably no crossrealm BGs, etc.) and time-gated raid/instance releases.