Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

warfronts are like invasions aka useless and bad

- obviously we won't against other players, we will fight against npc's. (they confirmed that).

- so at this point, a fight will considered as a huge trash fight like the first boss in HFC. this is essentially the same, aka siege weapons, collecting ammo and destroying objectives.

- we have to "gather materials" to build up the warfront. this will be the same as the broken shore buildings where we have to collect the currency.

- i don't even want to talk about the plunder islands, its even worse. if you queue for a m+10 ppl don't even know the mechanic of one boss, whose mechanic hasn't changed for 14 months. how do you expect them to handle a mechanic that changes on every island? and how do you deal with the fact that their gameplay has direct effect on the actual reward (amount of azerite)

- you will queue for a plunder island and after joining you will face people saying "i havn't been here before, i don't know what to do or how we can play the mechanic". now you can say: go ahead, explain them and figure out a strategy. YES, this works, like in battlegrounds!.......

- it's even worse, the new AI is called to be competitive and super new. "a rogue will sap your healer". Watch them never trinket. (same thing as: watch them kicking casts in m+). this won't happen.

- this whole crap will get tuned down to be complete useless (in term of difficulty) and uninteresting because all these backpaddling casuals won't be able to farm azerite otherwise.

- in the end, this will be like invasions or rifts, you simply realmhop (i.e warfronts), do something semi afk, get your loot and done for 3 days or a week. great

- and for this shit were waiting until end 2018

- and titanforging is not gone

- TLDR: lul BfA

wow you must have the single person beta, grats man

TLDR: moron

Instead of just whining and trying to tear everything apart, why don't you give one single constructive idea.

It's an mmorpg. That's the content you are expected to see. What else do you want? Getting in a race car and driving? That's what Need for Speed games are for.

Deleted
    Can you ask Blizzard if they can invite me to their super secret beta test as well?

Deleted
    blizzard fanbois nomnom

I wanted to write something constructive... but reading OPs last post just... eh.

I might aswell wish him lots and lots of fun on the vanilla realms.

It's a tribute to the RTS that started the MMO.

It's just like scenarios in Mists or Pet Battling even the Plants versus Zombies mini game they have in EPL. I doubt it will add anything unless you want it to.

If you don't like it, then boycott it in-game or unsub for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I wanted to write something constructive... but reading OPs last post just... eh.

I might aswell wish him lots and lots of fun on the vanilla realms.
    You know, that is how it feels now. Guess this thread wasn't meant to be constructive.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    So I'm hoping you're not subbed, because then the joke is on you. Handing money to Blizzard while being salty AF lul.
    And if you're not subbed - why care?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Despite the OP is badly written, with no effort whatsoever to make an argument and closely reminding a troll post, his basic ideas have some merit. As example: The randomness of the plunder island dangers, opponents etc, won't work well with LFD groups. If enough whine on forums, those ideas that were presented at Blizzcon and sound so great, will be probably tweaked to non-awsome tedious encounters. It's even debatable if they're gonna be as awsome as presented in Blizzcon to start with.

Obviously, this is speculation, since whatever they show at Blizzcon rarely reaches the live game as shown.
    /spit@Blizzard

We all want it to be good, but I suspect OP is right.

if you queue for a m+10 ppl don't even know the mechanic of one boss, whose mechanic hasn't changed for 14 months.
    WoW has always been that way. If you queue up, its your responsibility to teach. If you don't teach, then you deserve to get mad. Get better at teaching or play something else.

People have fucking lives and don't have the time to memorize every single boss in every single dungeon. Its just never gonna happen. Get over it. If you have it down, learn to teach instead of being a cancer.

I've got macros for every single boss strat. If I see people having trouble, I might hit the macro and people will actually read it and get better. If they are still having trouble I'll point out the mistake.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2017-11-18 at 10:28 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

More like TLDR: I'm the dude that always trashes people and complain about everything in any group content, even though it would save me time and effort to just help people figure it out.

I just hope Blizzard won't "tune it down" as you say because of people like you being unable to enjoy any sort of potentially fun and unpredictable content.

7+ Year Old Account
    there is some truth hidden in ops post

Go easy with the salt in your daily foods, it doesn't make you a likable person.

The game is still in development, save the complaining for alpha/beta since that's when it actually matters, instead of worrying about your own personal speculation about what it would be. Don't waste your words now and have none for when they listen to you.

Tbh we won't know until beta is out so I'm leaving my judgement until then.
    One thing I'm already annoyed at with warfronts is they at the reveal they said different difficulties AND a PVP option only for them to turn around and say "npcs only" I'm guessing whoever said yes to pvp got shouted at.

Deleted
    Funny part is that it will probably be true but at the same time, pvp is a minor part of the game where you spend your time after you have nothing else to do. Can’t wait to see the tears from pro players.

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    there is some truth hidden in ops post
    seeing everything in a negative way and being a negative nancy requires no brain. There may be some truth to this but I don't reply on such troll posts, maybe someone could create a constructive thread about this?!

Thanks OP for making it easy for me, welcome on my ignore list.

But you don't understand.
    You have an opportunity to play MOBA...
    ...just for 13€/month.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why you even respond to shit like this. I just add OP to ignore list and move on.