Poll: Pick that class that YOU want to be based on the story not whats good!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    As much as I think guild loyalty is a nice thing, I couldn't imagine forcing myself for years to play something I dislike just because a guild wanted me to. I played something that "was needed" for 1 raid tier in WOD and I already hated being put into that role that I started looking for options to get back to what I want to play and not what other people want to be played. Playing something that "is needed" or "in high demand" is an absolute last resort to me. As long as I have hopes and potential options to play what I like, I'll try to do it the best I can.

Picking a class within preferred role kinda depends on the playstyle, and that's something I need to see when beta is underway. Legion sweeping changes are supposedly not to be repeated, and that was something that pushed many people away from specific classes / specs because it was no longer the thing they signed up for in the first place. I respect people who say "I will play x class / spec no matter what" but sometimes the changes are just going too far.

P.S. Not really sure why your guild wouldn't just let you play what you like and if something "is needed" just recruit another person to fill those gaps.
    Well this is literally what i mean i was so focused on guild and doing the best and it was fun don't get me wrong but after taking a break from raiding and seeing the hype over the next expansion it made me return to your way of thinking and i just wanted to see what other players felt in a fun way which i think may not of been worded correctly but thanks for you comment its great to see so many people dedicated to what they love to play! its opened my eyes is a good way of putting it.

Deleted
    I usually swap main every expansion but since I rerolled from Hpriest to Rshaman middle of ToS I will probably keep my Rshaman and race change it to Zandalari come BFA. I'm guessing Zandalari won't be able to be monk so I won't try out MW this time around, since I just got to play the Z.

Deleted
    I will always main my paladin but also put alot of time into my druid too, as usual. I have all my reps and such on the paladin, but I actually enjoy the druid lore/class fantasy so much more. I'm always abit torn.
    The druid will become a Highmountain and fingers crossed I may have a Zandalari option for the pally.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    I usually swap main every expansion but since I rerolled from Hpriest to Rshaman middle of ToS I will probably keep my Rshaman and race change it to Zandalari come BFA. I'm guessing Zandalari won't be able to be monk so I won't try out MW this time around, since I just got to play the Z.
    No idea why Blizzard wouldn't just announce what class options (except Druid that was already mentioned) will be open to the Zandalari, many people are hyped for them and would be easier to plan for BFA if we knew. My wild guess would be they'd have the vanilla troll options (warrior, rogue, hunter, shaman, priest, mage) plus the druid, but could they for example be warlocks? Or monks? Or paladins? Who knows. Highmountain can be monks in addition to "vanilla" Tauren classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    No idea why Blizzard wouldn't just announce what class options (except Druid that was already mentioned) will be open to the Zandalari, many people are hyped for them and would be easier to plan for BFA if we knew. My wild guess would be they'd have the vanilla troll options (warrior, rogue, hunter, shaman, priest, mage) plus the druid, but could they for example be warlocks? Or monks? Or paladins? Who knows. Highmountain can be monks in addition to "vanilla" Tauren classes.
    I guess they're undecided still, I bet we'll know more even when there's still several months left before the expansion.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Story plays no part in what class i will use. I will continue to main my DK (Frost/Blood). My main alt will continue to be my priest (Shadow/Holy). My backup alt utility char will probably stay my monk (WW/MW). I have deleted all my other 110s as they have failed to keep me interested.

I was initially excited to go back to Horde for Nightborn but that anticipation has waned as i realized that Undead is still the superior race in every conceivable way. I almost certainly will go back to Horde, but not for the new races. I am just tired of being alliance and its time to change things up.