Horde The Sworn [H] - Arthas - is now recruiting! 6/11M 2 Nights a Week

Hello,

The Sworn is recruiting ranged DPS & a new tank. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 6/11 Mythic Antorus. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:15 PM until 12:15 AM Eastern. Currently, our main goal is to push Mythic progression & finish out the raid before next patch, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us, because we will not be doing Heroic or anything like that.

From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.

As far as classes are concerned, at this time, we do not have ANY rogues, DPS warriors, havoc DH, or wind walkers.

If you are interested, add me to battle tag and we will talk (violentravi#1826), I will accept mostly anyone who wants to be a bench or casual, but for raiding purposes you must be able to provide logs.

Thank you for your consideration

Xoxo

Violentnacho
    Last edited by Violentravi; 2018-03-29 at 01:02 AM.

still recrutiing DPS for Antorus!

bumping since I have not updated and eons.... we lost a few DPS d/t IRL stuff... if you would like to fill in and snatch up their spot, hit me up on battle net @ violentravi#1826

we are in need a of range DPS & a new tank! Got kingaroth to 30% lets go!