10+ Year Old Account

More Character slots?

So.......Do we get more??
    Anyone knows?
    The Monk Phenomenon

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, six more apparently.

Honestly not sure how they'll do it without adding a scroll bar to the character list. At which point you may as well just open it up to all 50 on one server.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yup, six more apparently.

Honestly not sure how they'll do it without adding a scroll bar to the character list. At which point you may as well just open it up to all 50 on one server.
    This. They should really just let us distribute our full 50 across servers in any way we see fit. Ideally I'd like more than 50 slots, but I doubt they'll do that, even though it'd probably be quite minor in terms of added storage "space" on their servers.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

If you play on a merged realm, you'll have your 50 on one server.
    I think they should just up the 50 character limit. Deciding which one to kill to make room for a new alt is painfull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    We get 6 new additional slots on realms. As for the 50 cap, I've no idea. I do think it's about time we do though, considering there's like 30 new combinations.
    Thanks, i missed this appearently.
    The Monk Phenomenon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    If you play on a merged realm, you'll have your 50 on one server.
    I think they should just up the 50 character limit. Deciding which one to kill to make room for a new alt is painfull.
    Realms were not merged they were connected....merging realms would cause huge issues with Name of players and Guild names.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Realms were not merged they were connected....merging realms would cause huge issues with Name of players and Guild names.
    Fine, 'connected'. Still means I can have 36 characters already on my connected Alonsus/Anachronos/Kul'Thiras realm, and in BfA this will be 50 or 54 if they change the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Fine, 'connected'. Still means I can have 36 characters already on my connected Alonsus/Anachronos/Kul'Thiras realm, and in BfA this will be 50 or 54 if they change the cap.
    Wish I had 3 realms connected in Oceanic , sniff... only got 24 alts in 1 guild... I play 1 of each spec across 3 realms
    I had a all Night Elf Guild in Vanilla