Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    He needed to die just so we could make room for new villains tbh. God forbid he got the Nefarian treatment and be the final boss of 2 raids.

I liked his story but I'm not sad he's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    As can every WoW character be, its all what blizzard want them to be.
    If blizard want they can make Anduin the Naruu slave and try to kill all non beleavers with1 two exp pack it all depends on the lore devs at blizzard so no Garrosh was not always a ticking bomb.
    I beg to disagree, he was acting like a rabid dog in WotLK, then in Cata and continued to be in MoP. There was no big twist in his regard as you imply here. I appreciate that he stirred conflict and pushed story forward, but that's it. He had too many issues, and he was often blinded by his own visions to lead Horde in competent way. As a Horde player I don't care what happens to alliance, I care what what happens to Horde. So I'm glad he is gone. Too bad that now we have even bigger anthithesis of Warchief is - so someone that should represent spirit of the Horde.

But it could be also me that feels incredibly uncomfortable with characters like Garrosh - so people with daddy issues, that cannot take responsibility for their actions, refuses to listen and shoves his baseless claims down people's throats. But I think I had biggest issue with him making Horde look evil and industrial. I just adored the WC3's Horde and it's spirit, and he almost torn it apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I meant, good, as in a worthy example. Like Stonetalon - not good but he know his subjects had fucked up.
    It was a mistake tho. Afrashiabi admitted it that they didn't get a memo. Because in the very same expansion period he made Twilight Highlands assault, he enslaved baby magnataurs to force adults to fight for Horde, and ordered to attack alliance ship that served no threat to Horde, as it was filled with ill-fed people that was completely incapable of fighting. But whatever Garry ordered to
    slaughter almost everyone and giving food to the few he left alive so they could return home and bring the message that Hellscream was "death and mercy". All their falt was that they were wrecking at Horde's waters. (How was that honorable again?) .
    Last edited by Ramz; 2017-11-19 at 10:32 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

I prefer him to the "noble savages" that people keep touting as a better alternative. The Horde under Vol'jin was the Alliance with uglier cities.

The leader of the Horde SHOULD be somewhat villainous(not a world-ending cartoon evil but more like an anti-hero). We got a bit of that from Garrosh in Cata, it's a shame he never learned to care about the Horde as a whole and be a bit more calculating, he would have been great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    It was a mistake tho. Afrashiabi admitted it that they didn't get a memo. Because in the very same expansion period he made Twilight Highlands assault, he enslaved baby magnataurs to force adults to fight for Horde, and ordered to attack alliance ship that served no threat to Horde, as it was filled with ill-fed people that was completely incapable of fighting. But whatever Garry ordered to
    slaughter almost everyone and giving food to the few he left alive so they could return home and bring the message that Hellscream was "death and mercy". All their falt was that they were wrecking at Horde's waters. (How was that honorable again?) .
    Mate, I ain't talking about Garrosh having honor. I was a Cairne fan, and Garrosh on purpose picked the one Tauren that wanted Cairne dead - he might not have known but doesn't change the fact he did.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Sadly Garrosh was killed off to appease the SJWs.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    That moment was incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was always disappointed at what they did to Garrosh. He felt like he was the Orc to bring back the pride of the Hellscream family. Then they randomly were like "LOL NAH HE'S EVIL!"

Would've been much better to have made Sylvanas follow that story line. Since she was already an evil cunt. I really hope they don't "Garrosh" Jaina.

Nope, one of the reasons I was looking forward to Legion it was the first time since Vanilla we don't have to put up with him
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

He's only dead until Burning Crusade-Mists of Pandaria Classic servers.

Quote Originally Posted by yolock View Post
    They wasted so much time developing Garrosh just to do a 180° and made him suddenly crazy to justify the stupid ass WoD expansion.

Garrosh made a difference between the alliance and the horde instead of making the horde a red coloured misunderstood alliance that is also good.

If I was Blizz I would have done things differently.

The horde is loyal to Garry. Each race in the horde seeks something and they help eachother. Orcs and Tauren seek a more prosperous place to live, forsaken seek a cure, elves new sources of power, trolls to reclaim their land, goblin to make money.

Instead of Garry being pseudo Hitler, he unites the horde to get each goal in an aggressive way.

In contrast, the alliance is a defensive force instead of an aggressive one.

Basically the idea would have been to make the factions more different to create more interesting scenarios.
    Dont worry. I am sure magic dragons can puff on the herb and bring him back in an expansion titled "What if we stopped Gorrosh before he went back in time and did stuff to make an alternate universe of Warcraft"

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I didn't like him in cata. Felt he let 'honor' get in the way of his people's prosperity and security. There were some interesting bits though, him talking shit to Thrall about letting the Orcs suffer in Durotar for one.

Theramoore made me love the guy, then he went crazy and started treating his allies like trash. But he just oozed Horde, real horde. He took a broken and battered people and made them a superpower that, when united, ran rings around the Alliance.

Then we got Vol'jin, the most incompetent leader ever and now Sylvanas who will one day end up a loot pinata. The Horde kinda ceased to exist between the end of MoP and BfA, I hope we'll finally get it back now.

He was a good character in till they changed him with the Theramore story-line, then he just turned in to your cliche fascist villain. Now he's being kept alive as a running meme by online trolls who bask in his political ideology. In the end Garrosh went full circle, we met him in Nagrand as a useless crying Orc and he died in Nagrand as a useless crying Orc.

Good job Thrall, glad you gave him the chair.
    Last edited by Razaron; 2017-11-20 at 12:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My dude put the war in warchief. Didn't take shit from no one. If the Horde didn't turn their back on him, he would've wiped the Alliance off the map.