"Creation of that character type is currently throttled"?

Anyone on EU servers getting this on some high pop ones?

Went to create a Blood Elf DH to do some RP on AD with a few friends and it's not letting me. Surely the congestion of creation for them can't be that bad?
    "Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!" Gilgamesh. (Final Fantasy 5)
    I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future! Shir Gold. (Phantasy Star 2)
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. Ayrton Senna. (3 times Formula 1 World Champion)

You've made too many. Wait a day and try to make another.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirrtere View Post
    You've made too many. Wait a day and try to make another.
    All I've created today is 2 Hunters. Made one to try out something and the other as a fresh new character.
    "Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!" Gilgamesh. (Final Fantasy 5)
    I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future! Shir Gold. (Phantasy Star 2)
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. Ayrton Senna. (3 times Formula 1 World Champion)

Wait a bit and try again; normally it's a volume of demon hunters being created thing.