Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Demonic Rotation T21

Can anyone confirm what our new Demonic rotation will be?

I heard on the discord that BD will be taken out of rotation

Single Target
    My understanding is opener is EB (CS spam) then Meta/Nem (CS spam) then EB again to extend meta.
    Chaos strike until you die and use Demon's Bite when needed. Wiggle for more fragments. Eyebeam again to start it all over when you can.

NO use of BD or TG whatsoever unless adds? Oh and throw in Chaos Nova when adds to possibly get some fragements.

Is that all?

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarre View Post
    Can anyone confirm what our new Demonic rotation will be?

I heard on the discord that BD will be taken out of rotation

Single Target
    My understanding is opener is EB (CS spam) then Meta/Nem (CS spam) then EB again to extend meta.
    Chaos strike until you die and use Demon's Bite when needed. Wiggle for more fragments. Eyebeam again to start it all over when you can.

NO use of BD or TG whatsoever unless adds? Oh and throw in Chaos Nova when adds to possibly get some fragements.

Is that all?
    The only part you have incorrect is that you use Nem before you use the first Eye Beam. When that Demonic Meta ends you use CD Meta and first thing you do is Eye Beam again to extend as you said, then you just go ham. Obviously this isn't until you get 4p, but Blade Dance and Throw Glaive are completely useless now even on multi target because you'll be using Chaos Cleave this tier and going hard on mastery and dropping haste again.

Stat Priority is going to be Crit>=Mastery>Haste(to 14.5% then it starts to drop heavily)>Vers>Haste

From personal testing on ptr(not sims) I've also seen very little difference between using Demonic Appetite and continuing to use Demon Blades. Demon Blades was actually beating Appetite for me consistently, however I will assume this is because I still had 22% haste on ptr.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2017-11-20 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    The only part you have incorrect is that you use Nem before you use the first Eye Beam. When that Demonic Meta ends you use CD Meta and first thing you do is Eye Beam again to extend as you said, then you just go ham. Obviously this isn't until you get 4p, but Blade Dance and Throw Glaive are completely useless now even on multi target because you'll be using Chaos Cleave this tier and going hard on mastery and dropping haste again.

Stat Priority is going to be Crit>=Mastery>Haste(to 14.5% then it starts to drop heavily)>Vers>Haste
    Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

From personal testing on ptr(not sims) I've also seen very little difference between using Demonic Appetite and continuing to use Demon Blades. Demon Blades was actually beating Appetite for me consistently, however I will assume this is because I still had 22% haste on ptr.
    I like this part. I hope its true. I was never a fan of Demon's Bite really and I think having Felblade's gap closer in some of these higher movement fights will be beneficial.
    Last edited by GamerDH; 2017-11-20 at 08:08 PM.

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I like this part. I hope its true. I was never a fan of Demon's Bite really and I think having Felblade's gap closer in some of these higher movement fights will be beneficial.
    Sadly you'll always want Blind Fury, so you'll never use Felblade. However what I forgot to mention is you'll also be using the Legendary Helm over Shoulders come 4p. It just gives you far more Demonic procs, especially with how many multi target/add fights are in Antorus.

Sadly you'll always want Blind Fury, so you'll never use Felblade. However what I forgot to mention is you'll also be using the Legendary Helm over Shoulders come 4p. It just gives you far more Demonic procs, especially with how many multi target/add fights are in Antorus.
    Oh thats right, forgot about that. Demonic just wouldn't work as well without BF. Thanks again.

Deleted

This would be awesome. But would demonblades so strong because DA = more souls = more Eyebeam?

>Mastery

God damn it, I finally got most of my gear to Crit/Haste and now it's back to Mastery? Urgh, Blizzard pls.

Quote Originally Posted by hockenberry View Post
    This would be awesome. But would demonblades so strong because DA = more souls = more Eyebeam?
    I believe that's correct, yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    >Mastery
    God damn it, I finally got most of my gear to Crit/Haste and now it's back to Mastery? Urgh, Blizzard pls.
    Cool down. You're going to drop your complete gear anyways just because of itemlevel.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    >I believe that's correct, yes.
    The question is:
    Is Demonblades stronger than DA? With 4t21?

Quote Originally Posted by hockenberry View Post
    Cool down. You're going to drop your complete gear anyways just because of itemlevel.

The question is:
    Is Demonblades stronger than DA? With 4t21?

If u intend to play demonic without DA u might aswell keep play chaos blades

Stop this thread

The recent nerf of the T21 4p will make us use the same old build again. bye bye 3310333

Sorry guys :-(
    Chic Not Geek

T21 still forces demonic so... what do you guys think? Stay Chaos build in whatever t20 we have till we get full Mythic t21?
    OR just get non-tier pieces from wherever and just raid CB no matter what?

10+ Year Old Account
    We will probably still run t21 and demonic, most sims are done with t20 optimized crit haste gear and low mastery and only shows a slight loss.. should still see a gain with the right stats/ilvl..

T21 still forces demonic so... what do you guys think? Stay Chaos build in whatever t20 we have till we get full Mythic t21?
    OR just get non-tier pieces from wherever and just raid CB no matter what?
    At this point Nem/CB is siming on par or better than Demonic with T21, you just EB during CB and Meta and that is it.

Blind Fury, Appetite, Chaos Cleave, Soulrending/Netherwalk, nemesis, Unleashed power/Demon reborn, Demonic Thats what ill run

Quote Originally Posted by lovingbenji View Post
    Stop this thread

The recent nerf of the T21 4p will make us use the same old build again. bye bye 3310333

Sorry guys :-(
    Given add heavy fights (and the current playstyle being fucking mind numbing at this point), it wouldn't be a bad idea to switch to demonic anyway. Sure, the tier set got nerfed, but we may as well use it. At least it's something "new".

Blade Dance and Throw Glaive are completely useless now even on multi target because you'll be using Chaos Cleave this tier
    What about if you are using Chaos Theory Lego?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperplates View Post
    What about if you are using Chaos Theory Lego?
    +
    Blade Dance and Throw Glaive are completely useless now

Chaos Theory is now pretty worthless.

You me fury wise? Because DA spamm souls that when picked will reduce your eyebeam for meta! That is the main reason it will be used.
    I will prolly be using talent ring and healm as leggies!
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-11-28 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    You me fury wise? Because DA spamm souls that when picked will reduce your eyebeam for meta! That is the main reason it will be used.
    I will prolly be using talent ring and healm as leggies!
    DA doesn't seem to proc much if at all. Seriously its like a dead talent to me. Maybe I need to use it more IDK.

DA doesn't seem to proc much if at all. Seriously its like a dead talent to me. Maybe I need to use it more IDK.
    It's RNG. 25% chance to proc on CS usage.