Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    You me fury wise? Because DA spamm souls that when picked will reduce your eyebeam for meta! That is the main reason it will be used.
    I will prolly be using talent ring and healm as leggies!
    If you have a choice don’t use the talent ring. Pretty sure even using DA the Anger would still win outside of endless cleave. Maybe shoulders would be good, given we no longer use any lesser CD’s.
    Also big note, least for the opener, you have to let the first meta die, otherwise the second eyebeam does nothing, do that one to often.

Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
    Also big note, least for the opener, you have to let the first meta die, otherwise the second eyebeam does nothing, do that one to often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    The only part you have incorrect is that you use Nem before you use the first Eye Beam. When that Demonic Meta ends you use CD Meta and first thing you do is Eye Beam again to extend as you said

Unless something has recently changed you do not need to wait for the first EB Meta to end before using CD Meta. EB > CD Meta > EB again for a total for 46 seconds. By the time that 46 seconds runs out you should have collected enough souls for EB to be off cooldown for an additional 8 seconds once your first meta ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post
    Unless something has recently changed you do not need to wait for the first EB Meta to end before using CD Meta. EB > CD Meta > EB again for a total for 46 seconds. By the time that 46 seconds runs out you should have collected enough souls for EB to be off cooldown for an additional 8 seconds once your first meta ends.
    You're wasting a gcd of the haste buff you get from T21 if you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    You're wasting a gcd of the haste buff you get from T21 if you do that.
    And losing massive EB uptime if you don't. (Demon Reborn resets Eye Beam, all the seconds you're sitting on Meta are seconds you're wasting of EB being reset)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    And losing massive EB uptime if you don't. (Demon Reborn resets Eye Beam, all the seconds you're sitting on Meta are seconds you're wasting of EB being reset)
    Not really you will not lose any time of reset at all since you cast EB get you 8 seconds of 15% haste once that falls off you Meta and EB again to get another 8 seconds of increased haste. And since you are prefer wait to EB again until Meta falls or you lose 8 seconds of Meta again it is ok that you extend the cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    Not really you will not lose any time of reset at all since you cast EB get you 8 seconds of 15% haste once that falls off you Meta and EB again to get another 8 seconds of increased haste. And since you are prefer wait to EB again until Meta falls or you lose 8 seconds of Meta again it is ok that you extend the cooldown.
    The first 8 seconds, if you spawn any soul, and you pick them, it's a massive DPS loss.

Its your call as I said, but I think it's better to use everything at start and get the normal rotation rollin' asap.

Deleted
    The first 8 seconds, if you spawn any soul, and you pick them, it's a massive DPS loss.

Its your call as I said, but I think it's better to use everything at start and get the normal rotation rollin' asap.
    Doesn't /cast [@player] fix the issue of collecting those first orbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Shishar View Post
    Doesn't /cast [@player] fix the issue of collecting those first orbs?
    Nope, you still pick them. Meta has movement even if you cast it on yourself and the pick range for orbs is gigantic

Nope, you still pick them. Meta has movement even if you cast it on yourself and the pick range for orbs is gigantic
    I haven't tested it my self but @Player should not pick up any souls. Atleast that what I read in the discords. Also general consensus is to wait before Demonic Meta Ends to cast Regular Meta.

What you could do is: EB - META - ANNI for 8s - EB - ANNI + movement to collect souls. You would loose 1 GCD ( casting Meta).

Or EB -ANNI til D-Meta ends, then Meta@player - EB - ANNI + Movement. Here you would not loose a GCD and if meta@player does not pickup souls you would not loose CD reduction on EB.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post
    I haven't tested it my self but @Player should not pick up any souls. Atleast that what I read in the discords. Also general consensus is to wait before Demonic Meta Ends to cast Regular Meta.

What you could do is: EB - META - ANNI for 8s - EB - ANNI + movement to collect souls. You would loose 1 GCD ( casting Meta).

Or EB -ANNI til D-Meta ends, then Meta@player - EB - ANNI + Movement. Here you would not loose a GCD and if meta@player does not pickup souls you would not loose CD reduction on EB.
    Exactly what i do, i do EB, Meta, get souls EB and wait for the meta to fall to the next EB.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
    If you have a choice don’t use the talent ring. Pretty sure even using DA the Anger would still win outside of endless cleave. Maybe shoulders would be good, given we no longer use any lesser CD’s.
    I have to sim that when i get the tier!
    2 EB in a Meta it's true it wont give u those 8 secs extra but 1 will, also i do EB, Meta and EB and wait to fall for next EB.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarre View Post
    DA doesn't seem to proc much if at all. Seriously its like a dead talent to me. Maybe I need to use it more IDK.
    Like Shirofune said it's random, you can have a bad luck and get 0 or lucky and get 4 straight.
    We are the RNG class
    Also we will have to drop some haste for tier 21 i bealive it will be around 15% if im not mistaken. If it is a mistake plz let me know.
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-12-01 at 09:28 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Also we will have to drop some haste for tier 21 i bealive it will be around 15% if im not mistaken. If it is a mistake plz let me know.
    That haste softcap hasn't been relevant since they reduced Tier 21 from 40% back to 15%.