Class Hall Help Getting Aethas

Hi,

Can not find any quest to do to get to Aethas. Already have all other 8 Followers, but Achievement, Class Hall Upgrade, and the last Follower is all stuck.

The quest "Nyell's Workshop" (which seems to be where I got stuck?), shows with an Exclamation mark on the map, but where does one enter into that place? The NPC, also shows nearby, but she is "underground" and nowhere is there an entry to get there ... the cave with the spiders has been cleared and nothing ... any help would be appreciated, as this is getting really frustrating.

I'm getting close enough to dump the character altogether ... I've done others and got stuck helping a friend's Shaman (no issues with both mine - Horde and Alliance) ... but so far I've had issues with the Death Knight not being able to get any Followers (resolved ... mini quest in front of Orgrimmar ... how the fudge was that missed? Only took a month to get GM help for it!) ... and now this Frost Mage ... I'm ready to give up as this is ridiculous and the movies on the Nyell's quest ... start inside ... how did you get there?

Thanks in advance ... happy holidays and all that good turkey!

I could be mis-remembering but I thought the workshop quest was to get the class mount you should have gotten Aethas before that. Are you sure you don't have him and have him deactivated?
    Last edited by TheSilverKnight; 2017-11-19 at 04:23 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverKnight View Post
    I could be mis-remembering but I thought the workshop quest was to get the class mount you should have gotten Aethas before that. Are you sure you don't have him and have him deactivated?
    He is the only follower I do not have and can not complete Champions of Legionfall without him. It's frustrating ... I did over 50 Suramar quests yesterday trying to get to anything about Nyell's Workshop, and nothing ... absolutely nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uduwudu View Post
    The quest "Nyell's Workshop" (which seems to be where I got stuck?), shows with an Exclamation mark on the map, but where does one enter into that place?
    If you spend some time looking on wowhead, you can see the entire quest chain and backtrack from there. In your case, it seems as simple as going back to where you did "Into the Hornet's Nest" and use the teleport pad which takes you directly to that version of Ryanna. Took me about a minute to find a possible solution to this situation...

Why do u need him? He is a bad follower.

Deleted
    He is not bad follower!
    Ok how to get him - you have to go it Broken shore(not Suramar) and start completing the quest chains there. I do not remember at what point it was, maybe at 5th or 6th quest (after completing Invasion... cant remember really)

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    Why do u need him? He is a bad follower.

He's the only one you can get the "Champions of Legionfall" from ... I got all the other followers and no go at all. He's the only option left.

BTW it's finished ... the information on all the links, including some folks filming it, need to get rid of most of them all ... none of them, NONE of them, showed the new setup, which has no entrance at all ... has a teleport, that at first you do not see at all.

That was the reason why I could not find anything ... stop watching and believing really bad, and information that is not up to date at all!

That is a serious issue in this game ... bad follower or not, he is one of the 9 followers I can get for my Horde Mage ... why do I care if he is bad, if he does his job on missions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    He is not bad follower!
    Ok how to get him - you have to go it Broken shore(not Suramar) and start completing the quest chains there. I do not remember at what point it was, maybe at 5th or 6th quest (after completing Invasion... cant remember really)
    Incorrect.

I had to find the way in to the Nyell's Workshop ... and the information was all incorrect on Google and even here ... there is no "entrance" any more ... it is a teleport that you can not see from a distance. It looks like a flower pot or something, but when you get close enough ... ohhh my .... click and the quest giver is right there.

It would be nice if folks updated their stuff ... most of these databases hold on to the old stuff and no one is ever in charge of cleaning it up and updating things.

He actually is a terrible follower, so he will be benched if you know what you are doing. He was bad last patch and he's even worse now.