Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelcryo View Post
    Ungoro is one of my least visited but favourite zones of the game. When levelling I always level round it and never actually go there to quest. It was one of the first zones in WoW to make me really appreciate the game world as well as the story being told. It also feeds into my love of learning how life evolved.

It’s why I’m excited for the levelling change so I can go back and visit so many of the zones I totally ignore at the moment and play them properly.
    There is a quest in the Don Quixote quest chain that rewards an amazing agil trinket. Last I saw it was +13 agil and Stam with some +crit as well.

I visit, as in go through, but never (and never have) quest in Stonetalon Mountains. I'm too low level to start the quest and it begins from Ashenvale unless I'm mistaken, and Ashenvale is boring and meh. I just pass through, to Desolace, because dungeon crawling is more effective, but if I'm simply alt-tabbed in Orgrimmar, the queue "suddenly" is 14 minutes, not 2. Never quested/hardly been to Southern Barrens/Wetlands/Felwood/Winterspring/that dark zone where Alliance quest in, Darkwood or something? I prefer Eastern Kingdoms though. My most recent character is an Orc, and Kalimdor is just a giant pile of "meh".

After leveling what feels like 100 useless characters through Mount Hyjal, I'm now choosing Vashj'ir. It's a lot better, and I'm so, so tired of fucking Mount Hyjal. Haven't been to Twilight Highlands in some time, because of the intro quest boring me, and it's probably not that faster than just doing one Cata zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silithus,blades edge mountains

Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    There is a quest in the Don Quixote quest chain that rewards an amazing agil trinket. Last I saw it was +13 agil and Stam with some +crit as well.

The heirloom trinkets are MUCH better though.

Howling Fjord, Always preferred it over Borean Tundra but you only ever get the quest to go to BT once you're lvl68. Shame really, I tried going there not long ago and just ran out of quests eventually.

Arathi Highlands as well, as an altoholic I try to mix it up a bit with my levelling zones but I've just had this aversion to the area for ages, my memory is telling me that it had above-average levels of running to-and-fro

Desolace, Un'Goro, Dun Morogh, Wetlands, Vash'ir, Blade Edge Mountain and Dread Waste. There's also little reason to visit the draenei and blood elf lands, I wish I could just fly over them as its restriction is holding me back from visiting these zones. I haven't visited Ghostlands much at all after Zul'Aman in TBC, I find this a cool zone though.

Probably Winterspring.

I hate that leveling path since they removed Azshara as a leveling zone. I’ve always hated Felwood too. So now I never level alts in Winterspring

10+ Year Old Account
    Felwood and Feralas for sure. I honestly forgot Felwood even existed. Only reason I remember Feralas is because of Dire Maul and the Faerie Dragons.

Also haven't been to Desolace since Cataclysm when they changed it.

Off the top of my head:

Wetlands
    Westfall
    Redridge Mountains
    Stonetalon Mountains
    Badlands
    Un'Goro Crater
    The Barrens
    Dustwallow Marsh
    Tanaris

The last time I visited them was back in Wrath when I decided to do the Explorer achievement - which reminds me I just need Azuremyst and Bloodmyst Isle and Blade's Edge to finally complete it.

(I have a tendency put stuff on hold for a few years)
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-11-24 at 08:11 PM.

I went down the list http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Zones_by_level

and if I thought to myself "Oh yeah, I haven't been there in a while", I put it down:

Wandering Isle (actually never made a panda, so never seen the zone)
    Bloodmyst Isle
    Desolace
    Hinterlands
    Winterspring
    Tol Barad

some of these I haven't been to in YEARS, despite actively playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ferelas and Desolace. Strange because they are so far out from places you need to go. I did go back there recently and try and find some transmorg gear from Maruadon. But outside of that I havent visited there in years lol
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Dustwallow Marsh since the old glory onyxia days

Silithus.

Always Silithus. But that's about to change, innit? -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Two zones I really like which I feel I don’t visit enough are Ferelas and Desolace.

Honestly though it’s peobably Vashj’ir and Sholozar Basin. I went there a lot at first for levelling (Preferred the former over Hyjal, then Hyjal became a requirement due to molten front dailies and the Latter I stopped visiting when I got my green Proto Drake).

... hmmm ... silithus? I dont think I have been there in a LOOOOOONG time. I havent even went into AQ to collect transmogs.
    The zone has low amount of quests. If I do level alt at that part of the world, I always stop at ungoro. So yeah... I think some artifact quest took me to silithus, but other than that, I havent been there in a very very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Why did you go to Feralas?

You can level from 1 to 800 in Broken Isles o_O
    I do stuff like this. When I level an alt, I wish to level professions along with it. Its harder. It takes time, but thats the way I do it since thats the way I always did it before blizz allowed to do it easier. I'm too old.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    I do stuff like this. When I level an alt, I wish to level professions along with it. Its harder. It takes time, but thats the way I do it since thats the way I always did it before blizz allowed to do it easier. I'm too old.
    Same here if it's gathering, I try to hit close to 300 when nearing 60.

Mining/Herbing just is a lot of free XP along the way.

Anyway, I only just did Cataclysm Felwood/Desolace fully recently this year, leveling a few new characters.

Also Never made a Worgen on Live, only in cata beta.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-11-25 at 01:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vashj'ir i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Tauren starting area, goblin starting area, gnome starting area, thunderbluff, desolace

10+ Year Old Account
    Desolace, Silithus, Badlands/Burning Steppes and the 3rd one in that area I'm totally drawing a blank. Outland's SMV
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)